Remove this Banner Ad

Eleven 38

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Canucks, Cowboys, Renegades
And comfortably is probably an under statement. Reckon he absolutely smashed Nankervis. He won 39 out of 67 hitouts for the game, not shere where to find hitouts to advantage stats but his percentage would be a good one.

DA18

Debutant
Oct 4, 2017
Adelaide SA
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
CAA51ACD-5115-41A5-956E-3DF36A8F2BB9.png

Not playing then?

EDIT: just saw the injury report. Confirmed out

Normal training following shoulder surgery, but building back up with contact training. Full training after that.
Tall pair Tom Bellchambers and Luke Lavender required off-season shoulder surgery and Crow says both are expected to return to full training following the team’s upcoming holiday break.

“Tom had that shoulder surgery, he’s been able to do good running in the off-season,” he said.

“He’s back doing full volumes with the group – normal training for him as a ruckman.

“We have to be careful of his contact and he’ll be progressing his contact up until Christmas.
http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2018-11-28/fantasia-suffers-minor-setback

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blitzer

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 27, 2006
House
AFL Club
Essendon
Bellchambers might go OK against Gawn. Yes he's average around the ground but he's normally pretty good in the actual hitouts which is where Gawn does a lot of damage. I recall last year Bellchambers did excellently vs Naitanui. Anyway its not like we are going to voluntarily play Clarke or Draper vs Gawn.

Would love Draper to get a game at some point though, just to get a taste of AFL. I don't think he's that far off being ready.

Nov 28, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Bellchambers might go OK against Gawn. Yes he's average around the ground but he's normally pretty good in the actual hitouts which is where Gawn does a lot of damage. I recall last year Bellchambers did excellently vs Naitanui. Anyway its not like we are going to voluntarily play Clarke or Draper vs Gawn.

Would love Draper to get a game at some point though, just to get a taste of AFL. I don't think he's that far off being ready.

Belly needs to get physical and rough Gawn up if he wants to beat him. I can't see it happening.

Heppellfreak

Senior List
Apr 26, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Worst on ground today for me, anybody else realise how much times he fell to the ground in Rick contest, saw one that bounced off the back of his head and went to stkilda player, drop him and bring in Clarke/Draper.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

MarkJohnson#1

Premiership Player
Nov 14, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Is he done? Physically shot? Was very slow around the ground today and had no impact other than dominating ruck taps. Could get torn to shreds by Gawn next week if he’s not careful...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back