Retired # 2: Tom Bellchambers - Knocks Cam Mooney the **** out - 24/5

Remove this Banner Ad

Woosha said he is sore so unable to perform. Been sore for a few years...

Actually he has. That part is true and is why he is now cooked. It has simply made him slower and even less aggressive.

Bellchambers last night looked ok against GC. But it's seems he can't jump for a ball at all, is very slow to move around and lacks contested marks.
We should put more time into Phillips and Draper at this point.

Bellchambers last night looked ok against GC. But it's seems he can't jump for a ball at all, is very slow to move around and lacks contested marks.

Draper will surely be back next week. If they have another ruck to support out there, I'd prefer Phillips but let's not pretend there's a huge difference between the two.

There was a time in the first quarter the camera panned behind the play to big tom and it looked like he was jogging on the spot, was like he'd put down the clutch and put it into 3rd instead of 1st... I thought oh man he's cooked already and we have 3 qtrs left!

He soldiered on though

Draper yes, Phillips no.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice snag from Bellcho last night - enjoyed the nostalgia throwback to 2013 when Jordan Lewis on commentary suggested he might be handy option for us up forward to kick a few goals. Forward issues solved!

Nice snag from Bellcho last night - enjoyed the nostalgia throwback to 2013 when Jordan Lewis on commentary suggested he might be handy option for us up forward to kick a few goals. Forward issues solved!

The mark he took looked to have all the strength of skill tester claw

When I think of Tommy with the missus , this clip always comes to mind

Sorry Tommy this just isnt going to work

What? why? what happened?

....I saw you play, I cant be with someone if I don't respect what they do

Nooo, you should have seen me a few years ago! I was jumping, kicking goals, taking hangers!

Sorry Tommy..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back