Retired # 2: Tom Bellchambers - Knocks Cam Mooney the **** out - 24/5

Remove this Banner Ad

Gave the mids silver service which they failed to capitalise on.

Will say that he was off the ground for about 10 minutes during the second quarter.

He really is a good tap ruckman, which is what we need from him most of all.

Also a great shot for goal and ok mark whenever we swing him forward.

He is just a bit lazy at times, had Ryder played I think he would have played better if that makes sense.

Surely TBell's not that unfit. Was he being worked on? I'm trying to understand why he wasn't resting forward...
I couldn't tell from my angle but he was off for a long time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need aggressive Tom every week!
I really think this is 50% of our problem most weeks. If Bellchambers doesn't turn up to play our midfield loses first use and it's all dominoes from there.

I'm sure he knows that too... I've heard him interviewed before saying he has to bring it and lead from the front sorta thing.

I really think this is 50% of our problem most weeks. If Bellchambers doesn't turn up to play our midfield loses first use and it's all dominoes from there.

I'm sure he knows that too... I've heard him interviewed before saying he has to bring it and lead from the front sorta thing.
WTF? 50% of our problem is on Bellchambers? yeah, right-e-o!

he talks about bringing aggression to the contest and leading in that way, which he’s been doing, but blaming our midfielders inability to capitalise on him winning the ruck contest is a bit rich.

WTF? 50% of our problem is on Bellchambers? yeah, right-e-o!

he talks about bringing aggression to the contest and leading in that way, which he’s been doing, but blaming our midfielders inability to capitalise on him winning the ruck contest is a bit rich.
Bit of hyperbole or bad wording, I guess. I don't mean that all (or even half) our problems are on him. But when we lose, half the time it correlates with losing the hit out, a stat for which he is primarily responsible.

Unless you're going to tell me the hit-out has nothing to do with the performance of the midfield :p

Bit of hyperbole or bad wording, I guess. I don't mean that all (or even half) our problems are on him. But when we lose, half the time it correlates with losing the hit out, a stat for which he is primarily responsible.

Unless you're going to tell me the hit-out has nothing to do with the performance of the midfield :p
100% correct! otherwise Sandilands would win the game for fremantle every single week.

eth-dog would probably be able to talk about hit outs to advantage or some s**t as a more meaningful stat

winning the hit outs is useless unless your midfielders can actual receive it.

100% correct! otherwise Sandilands would win the game for fremantle every single week.

eth-dog would probably be able to talk about hit outs to advantage or some s**t as a more meaningful stat

winning the hit outs is useless unless your midfielders can actual receive it.
Well you need both. But without a ruckman your mids are behind the 8 ball before you even begin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back