Remove this Banner Ad

jmadrox

Club Legend
Nov 23, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hi All,
I just thought I'd ask on here. My wife and I doubt we will be able to make many games this year, and were wondering if anyone was looking for tickets for this season.

We have 2 seats: Premium
Block 129
Row L
Seats 3 & 4

They are $685 each (We have the GF upgrade)

We had a daughter earlier this year, and it we ended up giving away more games than we were able to watch. We think it will be easier in 2017, and we have seats with my parents, so we dont want to give them up if we dont have to.

If we sold the tickets, we'd just give the cards for the whole year, inc our right to any finals etc.

I'm not sure of the status /availability of memberships at the moment, but if anyone is keen, let me know.

Good luck, I hope they sell and good luck with the new daughter (mine is 24 still at home and I am still trying to work out how I got wrapped around her finger all those years ago).

Geez, I remember paying $440 for a family membership (yes the cheap seats in the three tier stand) probably around the early 2000's for a number of years.

How can memberships have gone up that much when we have poor facilities and sh1t stadium? My standard single ticket (different spot) is now around $440.

Just mind blowing!!

Guess I am not helping - I will go away now:$

This is the first year we aren't renewing our memberships. It's a long drive and a lot of money to sit in s**t facilities and watch the footy. Have made plans to alternate family houses each week for a family gathering, chuck on a bbq and beer and watch the footy instead.

Sad to not be a paying member for the first time, but, can't justify the cost.

Will try again when we hit Burswood.

Hi All,
I just thought I'd ask on here. My wife and I doubt we will be able to make many games this year, and were wondering if anyone was looking for tickets for this season.

We have 2 seats: Premium
Block 129
Row L
Seats 3 & 4

They are $685 each (We have the GF upgrade)

We had a daughter earlier this year, and it we ended up giving away more games than we were able to watch. We think it will be easier in 2017, and we have seats with my parents, so we dont want to give them up if we dont have to.

If we sold the tickets, we'd just give the cards for the whole year, inc our right to any finals etc.

I'm not sure of the status /availability of memberships at the moment, but if anyone is keen, let me know.
jmadrox Are the seats out of the weather ?

*bump*
hey, sorry for the bump, but I thought I'd try this again now that we are closer to the start of the season, and there might be some interest.

Happy to consider reasonable offers.

Cheers

If you can't find a buyer, you can always sell the seats back to the club for each game you can't make. Not sure how much they pay, but should help cover most of the cost I would think. Most games were near capacity last year, so there should be a healthy market for the tix!

Not sure how much they pay, but should help cover most of the cost I would think.

Hahaha. Unfortunately not. Last time we looked, they were offering $20 credit in the team store or something. Gave them to a friend for the week instead.

Hahaha. Unfortunately not. Last time we looked, they were offering $20 credit in the team store or something. Gave them to a friend for the week instead.

yeah, its just credit, can be used for your next years membership though. I'd rather sell them for the year.

They now give you just over $40 credit toward next years membership for each ticket you sell. You only get the credit if they sell the ticket though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are still a bunch of reserved ticket seats memberships left if anyone's interested.

I just revived my 13 year membership and could choose whatever seats I wanted through the interactive seat viewer - stoked!

they'll get snapped up, they release them in blocks based on how many years you have been a member im pretty sure

They now give you just over $40 credit toward next years membership for each ticket you sell. You only get the credit if they sell the ticket though.
You dont get back what you have paid for the ticket as I experienced last year and Ticketeck sell them for more than you paid for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back