Player Watch #20: Adam Tomlinson – The Best Adam In MFC History

He just isn't making any mistakes this year he's so composed down back.
Yep his composure with the ball is the most impressive thing imo

jhong

Old man yelling at clouds
Apr 18, 2011
Wonthaggi
AFL Club
Melbourne
I thought we did a good job of limiting supply to Hawkins which helped as well , who had to resort to a volley for his second goal , it could have gone anywhere . Tomlinson did a good job on him

May 27, 2006
This is the location section. 🤗
AFL Club
Melbourne

Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 12.10.58 pm.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 12.10.53 pm.png

Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
So good to see the boys getting around him. Seems like a really good guy and must be tough watching on. He probably won't get his full back position next year but I hope they find somewhere to put him back in the best 22.
I think he is good enough to play a role, and really is good because he can play all across the ground.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Didn’t we get him to play on a wing, or am I confusing him with Langdon who came in same time?
He played both roles at the giants but was always much better in defence. I'm guessing we wanted him to play as a defensive winger like we have Gus and Lingers doing but after Hore went down we were probably a little light on for a stopper in defence that allowed May and Lever to get clear.

He speaks very well and seems very keen to go for 2022. Looking forward to him being back out there.

Interested to see how we use everyone in the backline.

pjfairbairn

AFL Premiership Supporter, 2021
Feb 21, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Just checking, is Addam Maric the Best Addam in MFC History or is he counted under this same category?

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Just checking, is Addam Maric the Best Addam in MFC History or is he counted under this same category?
I would put Maric in a separate category. He is the best Addam in MFC history

How long has he got left on his deal?

Bloke is cooked.
1.5 more years. Feels like shooting bambi because we all felt so bad for him about his knee, but let's not forget that was the only good 6 weeks of footy he's played for us. He's been an enormous let down. Doesn't seem like a leader either.

Back