Review 20 - Chad Wingard (2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

For a bloke who doesn't like training and football that much (and too much of Fortnite) apparently, to be at training 2 weeks early has to say something.
Seems a classic case of 'Spite Training'.

All the other guys are on holidays & Chad doesn't get along with any of them so he's come back to training early, knowing they won't be there & to mess with their heads a bit...

Well played Chad, well played!

For a bloke who doesn't like training and football that much (and too much of Fortnite) apparently, to be at training 2 weeks early has to say something.

Yeah, am hoping he has an injury free pre-season.

The boy could be anything !!

Loved the fact after the Cats game he came out and said he'd never played in a game where he had been tackled so much and so hard. Baptism of fire into what it is like playing for the big boys on the big stage against big opposition.

Seems a classic case of 'Spite Training'.

All the other guys are on holidays & Chad doesn't get along with any of them so he's come back to training early, knowing they won't be there & to mess with their heads a bit...

Well played Chad, well played!

On what basis does he not get along with any of the other players?

That doesn't mean he doesn't get along with any hawks players, he and burgers are extremely close, as well as jars, apart from that, no real evidence that he cant get along with other Hawks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back in Round 2, (Footscray game) about an hour before game time i noticed Chad a bit Lost and disorientated at level 2 in the members pavilion, he was clearly "lost" probably between the club function room and the club seating area. He had a ticket that he wasn't familiar with, and the attendants weren't able/willing to help him with.
I saw the opportunity to move in and help him find his seating area, I introduced myself welcoming him to the MCG and Hawthorn.
( my day job is a MCC volunteer tour guide )
As we walked from N45 to N36 I took the opportunity to point out to him that this was no pissant Adelaide ground, this where we "play for Sheep Stations"
He seemed to appreciate the message, and I found him to be a most likeable fellow.
I'm a big fan, wish him well and expect big things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back