Player Watch #20 Corey Maynard - R

Remove this Banner Ad

upload_2016-10-23_11-33-31.jpeg

Maynard joins Melbourne as rookie

MELBOURNE has officially signed talented basketballer Corey Maynard to a one year contract as a Category B rookie.

The 24-year-old has been recruited via the three-year-non-registered rule which allows a player straight onto a list if he has not been registered in an Australian Football competition for three years.

Maynard, who is 191cm, played four years of College basketball in the United States at the division 1 level with Bryant University in Rhode Island.

Why does the club insist on publishing photos of players with pens in their hands which look like they've been taken with the kind of digital camera my dad would randomly buy and then spend about a week obsessing over in 2003?

Why does the club insist on publishing photos of players with pens in their hands which look like they've been taken with the kind of digital camera my dad would randomly buy and then spend about a week obsessing over in 2003?
Maybe the photo was taken in 2003 by your dad with a camera he randomly bought and then obsessed over for about one week?

Other than the above suggestion, I really don't know and probably can't help you with this one.

sylar-photo.png

Maybe the photo was taken in 2003 by your dad with a camera he randomly bought and then obsessed over for about one week?

Other than the above suggestion, I really don't know and probably can't help you with this one.
By Jove, I think you're onto something!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to do AVB out of a career.

Meh sounds like Maynard is a genuine inside midfielder where as AVB plays as a forward wrecking machine for us. Can you imagine the brutality of our team if these 2 were also in the 22? I'd love to see our side in a GF when their is little to no consequence

Meh sounds like Maynard is a genuine inside midfielder where as AVB plays as a forward wrecking machine for us. Can you imagine the brutality of our team if these 2 were also in the 22? I'd love to see our side in a GF when their is little to no consequence
AVB was a mid moved there though. If he'd played this year I imagine he would have got a lot more inside mid work especially with all the injuries.

AVB was a mid moved there though. If he'd played this year I imagine he would have got a lot more inside mid work especially with all the injuries.

Oh yeah I would have loved to see him get a good run inside but certainly Melk/JKH/ANB would go to fit Maynard in before AVB due to his marking ability.

It's all academic if he can't get himself fit though

Sad thing being that the photography has improved substantially recently.

HarringtonM.jpg
Can you refresh my memory mate, what's this blokes name again?
Sat next to him at the ANZAC Day eve game, had his binoculars and knew I recognised him but couldn't put my finger on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back