20 Disposals and a goal

Remove this Banner Ad

Just say you use your eye test.

No need to say anything else. We get it.
Times in the top 10 in the Brownlow? 6.
Times in the top 10 in the Coaches Votes? 3.
Times averaging 2.9+ coaches votes a game? 5.
Times in the AA side? 4.

Average: 4.5 elite seasons (let's round up to 5, as 2019 was unlucky).

On this scale in the AFL era alone, 14 midfielders have rated higher for number of elite seasons.

Ablett Jnr
Dangerfield
Buckley
R.Harvey
Judd
Cousins
Ricciuto
West
Pendlebury
J.Selwood
Bontempelli
Voss
Swan
S.Mitchell

Times in the top 10 in the Brownlow? 6.
Times in the top 10 in the Coaches Votes? 3.
Times averaging 2.9+ coaches votes a game? 5.
Times in the AA side? 4.

Average: 4.5 elite seasons (let's round up to 5, as 2019 was unlucky).

On this scale in the AFL era alone, 14 midfielders have rated higher for number of elite seasons.

Ablett Jnr
Dangerfield
Buckley
R.Harvey
Judd
Cousins
Ricciuto
West
Pendlebury
J.Selwood
Bontempelli
Voss
Swan
S.Mitchell

Good thing finals exist aye.

Look I know you watch AFL purely to see the H&A season but most people care about finals.

That list is just players who are really good at being consistently worse than Dustys peak. It’s not really a flex.

Anyway I’ve gone off topic. Let’s leave it.

Look I know you watch AFL purely to see the H&A season but most people care about finals.
4 premierships, 6 grand finals and more finals than you've seen in your lifetime in the past 17 years says otherwise.

And the Martin finals all existed within those 5 elite seasons so would change nothing, my intellectually challenged acquaintance.

4 premierships, 6 grand finals and more finals than you've seen in your lifetime in the past 17 years says otherwise.

And the Martin finals all existed within those 5 elite seasons so would change nothing, my intellectually challenged acquaintance.

You probably won’t see another flag for 40 years and never a b2b if you couldn’t do it with your other team. Your flag record without unfair f/s picks is abysmal. Let’s see how you go when Hawkins goes, your rebuild will be massive as half your list are 30+

You probably won’t see another flag for 40 years and never a b2b if you couldn’t do it with your other team. Your flag record without unfair f/s picks is abysmal. Let’s see how you go when Hawkins goes, your rebuild will be massive as half your list are 30+
All because Dusty has had 5 elite seasons. It's so weird the things people melt down over.

All because Dusty has had 5 elite seasons. It's so weird the things people melt down over.

Hmm, all g buddy. Cats supporters are coming back down to earth now. We’ll see how long you’ll be chirpy for when you keep missing finals.

That list is just players who are really good at being consistently worse than Dustys peak. It’s not really a flex.

Anyway I’ve gone off topic. Let’s leave it.
Geelong supporters in the 21st century alone have seem more finals and premiership success than you've seen Richmond win in your entire lifetime. You've tried to use the 'I only concern myself with finals' in multiple threads now as a gotcha against a subset of supporters who've followed a team with unsurpassed modern day finals success.

Geelong supporters in the 21st century alone have seem more finals and premiership success than you've seen Richmond win in your entire lifetime. You've tried to use the 'I only concern myself with finals' in multiple threads now as a gotcha against a subset of supporters who've followed a team with unsurpassed modern day finals success.

I’m still young, we’ll how long that extra flag of yours lasts. I know my parents saw 8, so they’d be laughing that you only have seen 4 with no b2b either. It’s a little shitty ngl.

That’s a bold statement from someone who’s team’s sole achievement was a ‘haul’ of two prelims in 37 years up until a few years ago.

Geelong have already managed to have one flag after a gap from their dynasty

What was unfair about it? Show some spine and explain why drafting players within rules of the code is unfair Mr Falcon instead of making excuses

It seems followers of 17 other afl clubs can accept success of the teams that win when theirs don’t.

I know I can. But you can’t. You are one of this rare types like to w***ers that are still carrying on about Murray mints 18 years on from the 05 Ashes or the occasional flog who has a cry about England’s penalty kicking tactic with Johnny Wilkinson at the World Cup 20 years on, or the povvo westy league die hards who piss and moan about clubs in the city buying their players.

You’re an excuse maker mate.

You’re softer than a loaf of bread and the funniest part about that is what it says about how you would actually play the game if you ever actually made it onto the field

I’m still young, we’ll how long that extra flag of yours lasts. I know my parents saw 8, so they’d be laughing that you only have seen 4 with no b2b either. It’s a little shitty ngl.
I'm not the one going from thread to thread trying to start arguments over anything and everything with Geelong supporters and trying to constantly brag about finals when in my lifetime the club I'm trying to one-up has been a far more dominant and successful club than mine. If I didn't know any better I'd say you're purposefully looking to get taken down a notch. Like a kink of some kind.

I'm not the one going from thread to thread trying to start arguments over anything and everything with Geelong supporters and trying to constantly brag about finals when in my lifetime the club I'm trying to one-up has been a far more dominant and successful club than mine. If I didn't know any better I'd say you're purposefully looking to get taken down a notch. Like a kink of some kind.

No Mr Meow just can’t stfu when we say something good about Dusty and derails the thread. He’s done it on pretty much every thread with Fadge and Co

No Mr Meow just can’t stfu when we say something good about Dusty and derails the thread. He’s done it on pretty much every thread with Fadge and Co

For the precise reason that you morons can’t handle anyone that says ‘yes he is a great player’ but not going on to praise him like he’s split the atom.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

‘I got laid twice last week!!!’
‘Me too’
‘Wow!! Which nights?’
‘Monday and Tuesday!!! What about you?’
‘You bastard!!! Mine were Wednesday and Friday :(
‘Oh NO. You must have been shattered.’
‘Yeah hardly feels worth it now.’

Yeah you just proved my point. Waiting for a day is much worse. Nobody and I mean nobody would choose/prefer to wait a day.

Yeah you just proved my point. Waiting for a day is much worse.

1. Your hand doesn’t have much of a say in the matter
2. When retrospectively reviewing the situation? No one gives a f*** and if the say they do? They don’t. As has been pointed out to you many many times, no Eagles fans sit crying into their hungry jacks going ‘oh waahhhh, our two brilliant flags in the 90s weren’t sequential waaahhhhh, we can’t cope.’
3. Bragging about what your parents got to see is not a way to win an argument, just in case you were wondering so maybe shelf that idea

1. Your hand doesn’t have much of a say in the matter
2. When retrospectively reviewing the situation? No one gives a f*** and if the say they do? They don’t. As has been pointed out to you many many times, no Eagles fans sit crying into their hungry jacks going ‘oh waahhhh, our two brilliant flags in the 90s weren’t sequential waaahhhhh, we can’t cope.’
3. Bragging about what your parents got to see is not a way to win an argument, just in case you were wondering so maybe shelf that idea

IMG_9673.JPG

A movie poster related to a buzzword because someone replied to you.

Right.

Moving on.

Are you going to show some fortitude and go a post or two without making an excuse for another team’s success mate?

Oh, and having a shot at someone for a ‘meltdown’ if you have to use such a stupid term, is probably best avoided when your entire history on this forum is based around 10+ alter accounts each easier to detect than the last, because you keep getting suspended, due to being unable to handle people not agreeing with you about how good Dustin Martin is.

NGL.

God you are such a manchild
emoji849.png

You make these accounts, you claim you want to talk footy, you do for about a day, you get in these debates and as soon as someone says anything that isn’t in accordance with what you think, you start telling people how THEY should think or feel about something.

Yeah the Tigers have won more flags than Geelong. So have Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon, Melbourne and Hawthorn. Indisputable fact. Well done. They’re all great clubs. Doesn’t bother me in the slightest. I’m glad I’ve been around to see Hawthorn in particular at least inasmuch as they were a great side, both at the tail end of their 80s run and during their recent one, unfortunately at the cost of our own. I still hate them, I also respect them immensely. It’s still just footy. Who cares what I missed before I was around. It’s just history and the people who support those clubs can be proud of it. I’m proud we are one of the oldest clubs, I’m proud we aren’t from Melbourne, I’m proud we have a great VFA history, it was 100 years before I was thought of though so it doesn’t matter that much really. Who are you to tell me what I should feel about it? Am I wrong to not be too concerned about it?

You crap on about how so and so won because of unfair rules or access to draft picks or whatever. Every team in the comp gets access to players based purely on how s**t they were at some point in time. Hawthorn’s dynasty was partly born out of how s**t YOU were at picking players. Richard Tambling ring a bell? ‘Oh here you go hawthorn, have the best key forward since Wayne Carey.’ Does that cheapen their dynasty? Hell no.

If you spent less time shitting on other teams and players and telling people what they should think or why they should think it, people probably wouldn’t draw you into such pointless back and forths

You make these accounts, you claim you want to talk footy, you do for about a day, you get in these debates and as soon as someone says anything that isn’t in accordance with what you think, you start telling people how THEY should think or feel about something.

Yeah the Tigers have won more flags than Geelong. So have Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon, Melbourne and Hawthorn. Indisputable fact. Well done. They’re all great clubs. Doesn’t bother me in the slightest. I’m glad I’ve been around to see Hawthorn in particular at least inasmuch as they were a great side, both at the tail end of their 80s run and during their recent one, unfortunately at the cost of our own. I still hate them, I also respect them immensely. It’s still just footy. Who cares what I missed before I was around. It’s just history and the people who support those clubs can be proud of it. I’m proud we are one of the oldest clubs, I’m proud we aren’t from Melbourne, I’m proud we have a great VFA history, it was 100 years before I was thought of though so it doesn’t matter that much really. Who are you to tell me what I should feel about it? Am I wrong to not be too concerned about it?

You crap on about how so and so won because of unfair rules or access to draft picks or whatever. Every team in the comp gets access to players based purely on how s**t they were at some point in time. Hawthorn’s dynasty was partly born out of how s**t YOU were at picking players. Richard Tambling ring a bell? ‘Oh here you go hawthorn, have the best key forward since Wayne Carey.’ Does that cheapen their dynasty? Hell no.

If you spent less time shitting on other teams and players and telling people what they should think or why they should think it, people probably wouldn’t draw you into such pointless back and forths

Cbf reading this novel, go talk dirty to somebody else who gives a s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back