20 Disposals and a goal

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Your hand doesn’t have much of a say in the matter
2. When retrospectively reviewing the situation? No one gives a f*** and if the say they do? They don’t. As has been pointed out to you many many times, no Eagles fans sit crying into their hungry jacks going ‘oh waahhhh, our two brilliant flags in the 90s weren’t sequential waaahhhhh, we can’t cope.’
3. Bragging about what your parents got to see is not a way to win an argument, just in case you were wondering so maybe shelf that idea

The nopeater copium propaganda machine in full force.

lol but you did and you replied to it

NGL

I saw a lot of *’s, then I’m like nah this guy is just spewing abuse again like usual. I’m surprised you haven’t given another tragic story you’ve exploited from a mate yet.

I saw a lot of *’s, then I’m like nah this guy is just spewing abuse again like usual. I’m surprised you haven’t given another tragic story you’ve exploited from a mate yet.

No I just swore a lot. S**t isn’t an abusive word. You don’t have to exploit stories when they happen. Of course they aren’t as important as lost football matches as we all know 😂😂

Keep not reading them posts lad

The nopeater copium propaganda machine in full force.

He gave a sensual metaphor earlier to prove his point too bad it proves ours. 🤣

You have to have a certain mindset to be a Geelol supporter. Not caring about b2bs is one of the most cooked things I’ve ever heard. Pure copium.

“Makes no difference” And you happen to be a Geelol supporter. Who would’ve thunk it

Yes, it makes no difference.

I follow a side in another code, exactly as closely as I follow Geelong, that has won consecutive competitions - the first team to do it in 27 years at the time - and it was incredibly satisfying both years, and I enjoyed both premierships a lot, but I don’t sit there and go ‘wow that was so much better than the titles I saw Geelong win.’

If someone offers me two wins in a row AT THE TIME yes I will take it because in any given year, you want to see your team win. By the time another year passes and it becomes the past, who cares.

It hasn’t made your team any more impressive. If it did, people would rate your side higher than ours; they don’t.

Yes, it makes no difference.

I follow a side in another code, exactly as closely as I follow Geelong, that has won consecutive competitions - the first team to do it in 27 years at the time - and it was incredibly satisfying both years, and I enjoyed both premierships a lot, but I don’t sit there and go ‘wow that was so much better than the titles I saw Geelong win.’

If someone offers me two wins in a row AT THE TIME yes I will take it because in any given year, you want to see your team win. By the time another year passes and it becomes the past, who cares.

It hasn’t made your team any more impressive. If it did, people would rate your side higher than ours; they don’t.

Exactly, you’d prefer b2b but you’d take what you can get afterwards to cope. Thank You. Everybody and I mean everybody prefers a b2b to 2 in 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly, you’d prefer b2b but you’d take what you can get afterwards to cope. Thank You. Everybody and I mean everybody prefers a b2b to 2 in 3.

No, i’d prefer to win every year hence ‘when you’ve just won a comp, the next year, you want to win again. Because at the start of every season you want to win the comp.’

5 years down the track if someone says to me hey you won two comps 5 years ago so you give a f**k if they were in a row or not, I don’t.

This is my exact point with why people take the mick out of you.

Because you tell them how they are ‘supposed’ to feel about something that happens on a footy field.

Why?

Why should I care if my team wins two in a row?

Brisbane fans had three condensed years of being really happy. Great. I had 5 interspersed with some disappointment. Great. Stiff s**t either way, who cares, we both come out of it with the same thing. What rules are they that you’re so preoccupied with enforcing about all this?

No, i’d prefer to win every year hence ‘when you’ve just won a comp, the next year, you want to win again. Because at the start of every season you want to win the comp.’

5 years down the track if someone says to me hey you won two comps 5 years ago so you give a f**k if they were in a row or not, I don’t.

Yeah nah look nobody cares. We don’t need your copium about b2b flags in this thread it’s not relevant.

Because, as I admitted in my opening post, the list is incomplete. I even added another post thanking posters for suggesting players and asking specifically for suggestions regarding West Australian players.
Thanks, but I think I wasn't specific enough with my question and you've misunderstood. What I mean is: What was the criteria for cut-off?

For example, you have Claremont legend Jimmy Krakouer, but not Walters or another Claremont legend Chris Lewis.

If it's just a random selection, that's fine. I just wanted to know so I could talk a but about some other players.

Unless it's just a Dustin Martin thread - but we have plenty of those and I'd be bored shitless.

A picture now. Again it won’t make you correct mate.
You’ve spent how long and how many accounts now on dealing with the Martin issue - and now the Rance issue to boot - so for starters you’re in no position to lecture anyone on ‘coping’ whether you’re using buzzwords to do it or not.

I’m over the Rance one. If you noticed I’m not really commenting on any other thread other than this one recently. So have a check about who is exactly derailing. Every post of yours is a hissy fit, I don’t think you actually contribute to anything. You aren’t even funny with some banter like STPer which makes it even worse. Lighten up buttercup.

I’m over the Rance one. If you noticed I’m not really commenting on any other thread other than this one recently. So have a check about who is exactly derailing. Every post of yours is a hissy fit, I don’t think you actually contribute to anything. You aren’t even funny with some banter like STPer which makes it even worse. Lighten up buttercup.

In case you didn’t notice the thread was derailed about 10 pages ago

Remove this Banner Ad

Back