Senior 20. Elijah Hollands

Remove this Banner Ad

2 match suspension for Elijah & not permitted to play VFL …

CARLTON recruit Elijah Hollands has copped a two-match ban and a $5000 suspended fine for a breach of the AFL's Illicit Drugs Policy.

Confirmed E Hollands will miss first two weeks of season.

Least surprising development ever. Can play pre-season matches for AFL/VFL before round 1.

Not sure where to post this (and probably already posted), but confirmed E Hollands will miss first two weeks of season.

Least surprising development ever. Can play pre-season matches for AFL/VFL before round 1.
Yes, but can he play the opening round, and then miss rounds one and two? 😂😂😂

Not sure where to post this (and probably already posted), but confirmed E Hollands will miss first two weeks of season.

First 3 really, 3rd round (round 2) is a bye for us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When does the club start talking new contract with Elijah? He is only on a 1 year contract.
Good question, wonder if it was a one year with clauses for another two or something - seems to be a best 23 player for mine moving forward. Really like him.

Good question, wonder if it was a one year with clauses for another two or something - seems to be a best 23 player for mine moving forward. Really like him.

The reporting at the time was the club offered 3 years but removed that offer when they found out about Elijah’s off field troubles. I have no doubt he will be here for years to come, just a matter of when they will lock him away.

It's interesting. A top 10 pick in his fourth year would probably be expected to perform like Elijah. However for someone picked up for a bag of chips, his performance has been fantastic.

It's funny how the cost colours of view of player performance.

For us Elijah has been wonderful. At Carlton he doesn't need to be the pointy end of the stick, he's just great for us doing what he's doing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back