Past 20. Lachie Plowman

Remove this Banner Ad

The coach who got sacked?

Even Plowman said he was surprised to be there, so surely you can’t mock supporters who are also surprised?

The only way Plowman doesn’t play some VFL next year is if we have a lot of injuries. I’ll bet a 6 pack on it.

The coach who got sacked was there for half the season, the coach who replaced him was there for half the season. 4 coaches vote each week. 3 coaches were there for the whole season.

I didn't mock anybody.

Maybe he will play VFL, maybe he won't. Point is he did his job this year, was in the side the whole time, has played very little VFL with us so far, and the coaches have rated him. I'm not about to crystal ball his future form, that stuff hasn't been written yet.

The coach who got sacked was there for half the season, the coach who replaced him was there for half the season. 4 coaches vote each week. 3 coaches were there for the whole season.

I didn't mock anybody.

Maybe he will play VFL, maybe he won't. Point is he did his job this year, was in the side the whole time, has played very little VFL with us so far, and the coaches have rated him. I'm not about to crystal ball his future form, that stuff hasn't been written yet.

Others will though to suit their twisted agenda.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back