Player Watch #20: Nick 'Souva' Larkey - 2018 Frosty Miller Medalist with 41 goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders
Kicked 5 in the match sim today.

Obviously it's not a full practice match so it can hard to gauge what the game was like, but it's impressive nonetheless.

I honestly think he might be given an early crack to make W80's spot his own.
Someone needs to.

It's currently an Annabel Chong sized hole on the team sheet.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Pfffft, as if!
Kicked 5 in the match sim today.

Obviously it's not a full practice match so it can hard to gauge what the game was like, but it's impressive nonetheless.

I honestly think he might be given an early crack to make W80's spot his own.
Doesn't play like Waite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kangaspurs

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
Doesn't play like Waite.
Oh, I know, but IMO not only do we have room for another KPF on top of Wood and Ziebell (who are currently battling injury problems anyway), but Brown seems to play better when he has a second KPF giving him somewhat of a chop out.

He's still skinny and I suspect he's still another pre-season away from holding down a regular spot in the ones, but my hunch says that he'll be given an early opportunity.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
Oh, I know, but IMO not only do we have room for another KPF on top of Wood and Ziebell (who are currently battling injury problems anyway), but Brown seems to play better when he has a second KPF giving him somewhat of a chop out.

He's still skinny and I suspect he's still another pre-season away from holding down a regular spot in the ones, but my hunch says that he'll be given an early opportunity.

Mason is small forward in a kpp body - brown needs a second big man down there.
The thing is that larkey won’t take much heat off him.
In saying that on the souva train

Top Bottom