Player Watch #20: Nick 'Souva' Larkey - '23 AA & '24 NM VC

Remove this Banner Ad

Brown plays much better with another KPF alongside him, so is Larkey ready to play 15+ games next year as a replacement for Waite, or is he still a year or 2 off?

Would want to improve his one on one strength if he was to hold down CHF for 15 games. I think he’ll start to make in roads half way through next year

Looking bigger across the shoulders.

43985282_2193414344233926_6008364045703264685_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As do I, but can't see a way Brown and Larkey play in the same team - happy to be proven wrong
Don't think he would be playing more games at any other club except Gold Coast so don't see why he would want to leave. The main thing stopping him playing ones (I would assume) is size, which will come in time. Hope we give him a two year deal, a lot to like about Larkey.

Don't think he would be playing more games at any other club except Gold Coast so don't see why he would want to leave. The main thing stopping him playing ones (I would assume) is size, which will come in time. Hope we give him a two year deal, a lot to like about Larkey.

All he needs to do is maintain his improvement curve.

I'm still not expecting much AFL wise in 2019.

The impatient will have to wait it out.

Which is kind of a bloody necessity.

Yeah, I wouldn't be opposed to playing three genuine talls.

Remember when we used to play Petrie/Tarrant/Hansen all up forward?

upload_2018-12-11_11-25-54.png

Looks like he started drawing popeye with a batman mask on with a hint of the terminator. Then thought it'd be better as a kangaroo. The left side of the Kangaroo's face signifies that he's had a stroke recently. The Kangaroo is clearly left-handed because his shoulder and bicep is double the size of his right side (definitely hasn't been using Kangatech). I'm not sure if the vein in his left bicep is a vein or an alien-like tentacle has gripped onto it like in 'invasion of the bodysnatchers'. It looks like the Kangaroo is tensing his right pec but not the right (similar to Chong Li in 'Bloodsport').
The Kangaroo's abdominal muscles are floating up to his pecs.

Based on this I'm not sure I'd want Nick to paint on my kid's cheek come family day.

View attachment 594211

Looks like he started drawing popeye with a batman mask on with a hint of the terminator. Then thought it'd be better as a kangaroo. The left side of the Kangaroo's face signifies that he's had a stroke recently. The Kangaroo is clearly left-handed because his shoulder and bicep is double the size of his right side (definitely hasn't been using Kangatech). I'm not sure if the vein in his left bicep is a vein or an alien-like tentacle has gripped onto it like in 'invasion of the bodysnatchers'. It looks like the Kangaroo is tensing his right pec but not the right (similar to Chong Li in 'Bloodsport').
The Kangaroo's abdominal muscles are floating up to his pecs.

Based on this I'm not sure I'd want Nick to paint on my kid's cheek come family day.
I thought your credentials were in science, not art? Therefore, by your own logic, your comments are not credible in this instance, right? ;) :p

Not exactly a high point in our recent performance history haha

I used to feel like putting my foot through the TV when ol' "Concrete Hands" Tarrant used to drop every mark up forward, and now he's one of the top KPD in the comp!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back