Player Watch #20: Nick 'Souva' Larkey - '23 AA & '24 NM VC - plays game 100 v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon nearly every North supporter thought the same thing at the exact same time there...
Sorry, but you'd be wrong. It didn't occur to me. I was too busy simply noting the flexibility in his goal kicking. He's a beaut with his set shots, and that showed he has other strings to his bow.

Sorry, but you'd be wrong. It didn't occur to me. I was too busy simply noting the flexibility in his goal kicking. He's a beaut with his set shots, and that showed he has other strings to his bow.
dunno about the frank the tank stuff but i did see a little bit of dish in that goal.

pretty good, can't see what the neighbours had to complain about......

Did I read somewhere once that Will Minson plays the clarinet at a pretty high level? Get the band back together, Souvlarkey and The Arden Street Boners has a ring to it
What a very Will Minson thing to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just waiting for the Fox Sports clickbait article "Did Nick Larkey reveal his future in a YouTube video?" and claim its a secret nod he'll be asked to be traded to the Eagles.

Their salary cap is like the Hotel California.

I'm more a Benny Goodman man myself.

Fun fact:I have played music with someone who was in Benny Goodman's band.
Who? Enquiring minds.

Was watching the Jazz at the Lincoln Centre tribute to Goodman yesterday. Great show.

(I picked up my clarinet again at the start of this year after a very long layoff. I’m still fairly crap but enjoying the heck out of it. I only listen to clarinet music now.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back