Player Watch #20: Nick 'Souva' Larkey - '23 AA & '24 NM VC - plays game 100 v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't say how much I love that when he's asked about the #20 he goes back into club history - knows and respects it.

Also there was obviously a fair bit of mayo on the stories about no respect for that history in Brad's time, with Souv saying they had Shinboner lessons in his first two years at the club.

His team mates are loving it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190709-130151_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190709-130151_Instagram.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 313
  • Screenshot_20190709-130208_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190709-130208_Instagram.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 387

Haven't watched yet, is she the journo who seemed off her head at a presser a few months ago?

Not sure. She’s the one with an Irish accent who asks polite but obtuse questions which used to get a laugh out of Bard.

Can't say how much I love that when he's asked about the #20 he goes back into club history - knows and respects it.

Also there was obviously a fair bit of mayo on the stories about no respect for that history in Brad's time, with Souv saying they had Shinboner lessons in his first two years at the club.
And said "Shinboner lessons" run by Stevo, no less, an actual epitome of Shinboner Spirit in the flesh, a fantastic initiative by the club, and my love for Stevo grows even more :)

The only two rising star nominated key forwards this decade with a better goals per game average (1.70) in their rising star years were Jeremy Cameron (1.81) and Jesse Hogan (2.2).

Larkey is currently going better than:

Harry McKay - (1.62)
Todd Marshall - (1.52)
Eric Hipwood - (1.50)
Harrison Himmelberg - (0.95)
Peter Wright - (1.59)
Darcy Moore - (1.41)
Josh Schache - (0.94)
Paddy McCartin - (1.27)
James Stewart - (1.15)
Tom Boyd - (1.14)
Tim Membrey - (0.75)
Joe Danniher - (1.33)
Jon Patton - (1.32)
Jack Gunston - (1.58)
Tom Lynch - (1.15)
Jack Darling - (1.04)

--------
Taylor Walker - (1.64)
Tom Hawkins - (1.30)
Jack Riewoldt - (1.00)
Justin Westhoff - (2.12)
Mitch Clark - (1.75)
Josh Kennedy - (0.56)
Lance Franklin - (1.05)
Travis Cloke - (0.67)

That's all well and good, but what's he done lately?

No mayo on Souva. Garlic sauce!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well said mate absolute myth that there was no shineboner respect when Brad was there. Larky is another reason why some of us harp on pa tience. Its alright to say lets pump games into the young blokes but if they are not ready mentally or physically it can ruin them. Some times the club and coaches know a little more than us Big footy posters.

Well said mate absolute myth that there was no shineboner respect when Brad was there. Larky is another reason why some of us harp on pa tience. Its alright to say lets pump games into the young blokes but if they are not ready mentally or physically it can ruin them. Some times the club and coaches know a little more than us Big footy posters.
Well said pupstar! Patience with the big guys helps

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you imagine us in a few years time with some our tall Mckay Larky Xerri Durdin coming along nicely combine that with a few of our big body mids . Times are good down at Arden st
Crocker even...

latest

I took it as the club thought the list was primed and just needed development and was ready to perform and play finals but it was Brad who wanted to hit the draft?
I heard from a relatively reliable source the same thing. Brad wanted a rebuild via the draft. The club thought the list was OK and the cutting had been done when we got rid of Harvey etc. it was decided Brad was not the man for the job and soon after someone in the board leaked that Brad was on the way out. Shaw comes in and is a lock unless Longmire signs up. Which I hope he doesn’t.

That ABC woman asking questions, geez where the hell did they get her from? Absolute left field questions.

She’s on the ABC in the morning. Knows her sport. I reckon she sounds hot.

I’m afraid to see what she looks like though.

You know when you hear people on the radio for ages and you get a particular image of what they look like. Then you see them. And they look freakily weird and nothing like you imagine. It’s always a let down.

She’s on the ABC in the morning. Knows her sport. I reckon she sounds hot.

I’m afraid to see what she looks like though.

You know when you hear people on the radio for ages and you get a particular image of what they look like. Then you see them. And they look freakily weird and nothing like you imagine. It’s always a let down.

Catherine Murphy. She appears on Offsiders some Sunday mornings. I think her work is excellent, great knowledge of most sports and terrific accent! IMG_0966.JPG

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lol. I’m not sure that the recruiters would agree that it’s an indictment on them. Nick needs to google that...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back