Media 20-odd Ways To Trigger The Wonders

Remove this Banner Ad

If this brings Far Kern back... I won't go as far as saying I will join the Bombers because that didn't work out so well for the last guy who did that. I will very much appreciate you though.
You’ll appreciate me more.

That’s what you meant to say.

And in regards to Kern, I’ve tried, and I will try again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
The only thing I got out of that, is that you went very easy on them.

The 20 or so posters you named, are bat sh*t crazy - calling them odd was a bit to easy on them.
The Wonders as a collective are a tremendously fragile and emotional bunch.
If we actually went hard at them they’d sob uncontrollably into their keyboards for weeks on end… well, more than they do now anyway.

They crashed and burned when they lost Wig, Ding and yourself and are now a vacuous husk of a posting unit, devoid of any wit or charisma, so much so that they had to recruit our worst poster to skipper them.

Cactus was also a huge loss, as he was their best poster by a long shot.

Uncertain times ahead for that rabble, uncertain times indeed.

Great to see you around as well, Bono.

Last edited:
I really should say f'off churlish campaigner and wish any pox you don't already have to be visited upon you. But I wont.

I could point to Uncle Phil never having posted a winning Wonders match and who posted as a Bomber during the week But I won't.

I enjoyed the PF Thread so am still feeling relaxed.

My secret was I happily turned off the BLUEALLTHRU Fascist Spambot.

I could happily abuse the gobbler and then read the scandalised weepy remarks from his tearful Blubberer team mates. All good fun and I heartily recommend the Demons adopt a similar approach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back