Player Watch #20 Sam Reid - I feel the need, the need for Reid!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The King!

Supervisor
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Cavs, Redsox, Patriots
That attempt to go after the ball and body line Tuey was really bad to watch
1st or 2nd quarter?

Looked like he was already on holiday, which is a shame because at times he looked ok this year, but overall nothing changed here

S120

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wallabies
He had a good year overall but, along with 18 others, played awfully last night and they came across as either disinterested or not motivated enough to work as hard as they needed to.

MC Bad Genius

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Sydney
Despite the effort against the Geelong, I'm still very happy he's signed on with the Swans again. Is becoming that LRT-style utility although much stronger as a forward rather than LRT who was much stronger defensively. At least he managed to kick a goal and then save a certain one with a mark on the goal line. More than most of the other 21 players last night...

Deccas

All Australian
AFL Club
Sydney
Stick him at FF full time next season please.

You simply can't expect a bloke to excel when you don't let him settle in a position.
I thought he was really coming into his own as swing man throughout the season. I dont know if he'll ever be dominant like i oncr thought he could be but he's a versatile and reasonably consistent contributor.

On CPH1607 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Superstar swan

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Sydney
The guy had a very good year really, poor in finals but hes still a work in progress. Missed all of last year and to come back the way he did is a big positive, expecially when he is the dictionary definition of a confidence player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom