Delisted 20. Steve Johnson (2002-2015)

Remove this Banner Ad

what ever you reckon but you would've been better off keeping him he had so much still to give

No not always. Was the Chappy decision correct? No doubt there will games this year where the choice will be revisited...
Yeah that's what I mean if he sucks then good trade if he's good then oh well sh*t happens

Yeah that's what I mean if he sucks then good trade if he's good then oh well sh*t happens
Sorry... I'll try again. No matter how he performs it will surprise few at Geelong..but if we struggle to kick goals , or fail in big games thru a lack of score options then it will be elevated as an issue. He will play well with GWS , more so if they are playing well... if they are not then his idiosyncrasies will be highlighted and their reactions will be interesting.

Unlikely. I think we won't find out for a few years yet*, as the decision was made in order to not hinder the development of younger players.

*Unless SJ kicks 50 in a season and we lose the Grand Final by five points.
Haha don't think he has another big bag like 50 in him

Sorry... I'll try again. No matter how he performs it will surprise few at Geelong..but if we struggle to kick goals , or fail in big games thru a lack of score options then it will be elevated as an issue. He will play well with GWS , more so if they are playing well... if they are not then his idiosyncrasies will be highlighted and their reactions will be interesting.
Cool I now I understand agree

Remove this Banner Ad

Back