Autopsy 20 years ago today...

Remove this Banner Ad

I stumbled on a humble little website named bigfooty.com and found my people.

In the 80s I fell in love with the Royal Blue & White through the brilliance of Ross the Boss and the pure magic of Jimmy and Phil 😍. I watched The Winners on Sundays just to get a few minutes of vision of my new heroes flying around at the highest level.

Living in WA we have a surprisingly large NM supporter base, but are outnumbered greatly by the chardonnay drinking, coke sniffing flogs from Wet Toast and the no silverware, Centrelink stalking muppets from Freo-ho. So to find like-minded peeps who are footy obsessed with our magnificent club like me, felt like the feeling when you find $50 in a pair of jeans you wore a week ago..

Theres been some legendary posters come and go over the years and Ive had my share of virtual-biffo with a couple of posters here and there, but its never taken personally as we all love this club and we love the Kangas winning on the weekend so we walk a foot taller during the week at work.

For some real laugh out loud moments this place never disappoints on a weekly basis, theres some bloody funny people around here and some very astute footy judges too.

So I just wanted to thank everyone in this extended family for making me shake my head in amazement, making me shake my head in bemusement over the past 20 years and please keep making me laugh through this rebuild because when we start dominating again it will be seriously sweet.

So for two decades of being part of this crazy family..

Love you too Sherm!

Fantastic post mate and echo those sentiments.

Best wishes.
Carey and Martin are the two greatest players I have seen.
Remember attending the final H&A match in 1998.
Amazing match.
The see-saw game versus the Dogs.

The thing about Carey (and Martin) is context and timing.

Not to mention, the fact there are 65m left foot goals not considered good enough for Carey’s highlights!!! (Geelong 2000/2001 from Memory)

Carey loved Scotty Turner...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back