Remove this Banner Ad

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Faces another interesting challenge this week with Reilly O’Brien.

O’Brien’s mobility scares me

BrunoV

Brownlow Medallist
May 5, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Something pretty special must happen in the last quarter.

Beaten comfortably by Goldstein in the first 3.

Looked okay this week but people get so caught up in trolling (North) sight is lost of reality.

Smashed Goldstein...that will actually become folklore now because of the thrill of a last gasp win.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus

Looked okay this week but people get so caught up in trolling (North) sight is lost of reality.

Smashed Goldstein...that will actually become folklore now because of the thrill of a last gasp win.
I think it's more that what we expected from him was to be another North player.

Did he beat Goldy? Maybe not, but he stopped him from becoming a match winner.

So you could say that's a win.

Pweter

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 12, 2010
Right here, right now
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Central Districts, Detroit Pistons

*Didn't get smashed by Goldstein

Jul 19, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
lol_norf.jpg

He was even with Goldy IMO. First half was dead even possession wise and hit out wise. Second half Goldy had more possessions but Clarke had a few more hit outs. That performance was a lot closer to his WAFL form from last year. I agree , smashed Goldy is a big stretch but he did do what we needed by breaking even.

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man U .White Sox;Storm,Victory
Great game from him and confidence gained could make it a turning point .
If he drops off or gets injured we're screwed, our midfield is not strong enough to carry the load.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Bruno. I only just saw this. I was more trolling any norf lurkers with that title although he did play a good game that I think would have exceeded almost everyone's expectations. Cheers.

Essendon are optimistic ruckman Zac Clarke will be available to take on Gold Coast next week despite the big man being hospitalised with a stomach issue this week.

The Age has since learnt that Clarke has spent time in hospital this week with an intestinal issue.

However, he has been released and did a light training session on Friday morning.

The Bombers are confident Clarke will be back to make the trip to Metricon Stadium on Sunday week.

Well again, available this week.
“Zac’s tracking well, he was able to come in and do some training on Friday – some light running and light weights,” club physical performance manager Justin Crow said on Tuesday.

“He had a gastrointestinal issue, which is resolved. He’ll be in the main session this week and we expect him to be available.

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
Another serviceable game from Zac & nice tap to Jake to help seal the game so considering where we were when TBell went down, I think we can consider Zac's move to Essendon a win so far.

Was beaten comprehensively early, but worked his way back into the game to at least break even by the end.

Think he's been doing enough over the last couple of weeks to get another year as a back up, but hopefully Draper recovers enough that Clarke becomes the number 3 option.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back