Player Watch #20: Zac Clarke - Fibula stress fracture, should start running in 5 weeks - 10/9

CBombers17

Club Legend
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
I'm not off Zac yet but he needs to delve deep into the bag of tricks and pull out an AFL standard game asap

If he gets dropped with no other ruckman on the list available it will sit alongside Cupidos VFL reserves stint level disgrace imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HirdsTheWord

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Jun 19, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
I'm not off Zac yet but he needs to delve deep into the bag of tricks and pull out an AFL standard game asap

If he gets dropped with no other ruckman on the list available it will sit alongside Cupidos VFL reserves stint level disgrace imo.
not to alarm you but goldstein is going to absolutely delete the bloke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man Utd, Atlanta Hawks
First, well done Clarke, you stood up this game and it was crucial in helping us win. Think he tired in the last quarter or goldstein got on top, but i think he wom the contest overall. Good stuff!

Eleven 38

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Canucks, Cowboys, Renegades
100% effort and looked good. Hopefully he can play like that every game for the rest of the year.

Pweter

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 12, 2010
Right here, right now
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Central Districts, Detroit Pistons
That's his new baseline to work from. He was solid to good in general, but the fact he completely neutrslised Goldstein makes it a very good game.

Top Bottom