Delisted #20: Zac Clarke - Delisted - 24/10

blitzer

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 27, 2006
House
AFL Club
Essendon
That was a pretty good effort from Clarke. I think he was just off his game from not having played much recently and then playing against such an unusual and mobile guy that was throwing some weird stuff at him really through last week against Allir Aliir. Against a more standard ruck he looked a helluva lot better. He's no star but did his role.

Stopher

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 19, 2012
Gippsland
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
That was a pretty good effort from Clarke. I think he was just off his game from not having played much recently and then playing against such an unusual and mobile guy that was throwing some weird stuff at him really through last week against Allir Aliir. Against a more standard ruck he looked a helluva lot better. He's no star but did his role.

Funnily enough Alir tried the same thing on Kreuzer today and got absolutely schooled.

I recon he might snag a Brownlow vote today he was that good
How many beers would a Zac Clarke vote in the brownlow medal drinking games be worth?

Didn't expect it at all, but bugger me what a performance. Huge effort against Goldstein.

Seriously impressive from the big fella

MiguelM

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 22, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Just goes to show how important match fitness is. Carried on from a good last qtr last week.

Kudos to selectors. Would gave been easy to drop him.

Was huge today.

TheFrenchCut

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
I AM A GOD

IMG_20190714_015524_716.JPG

Tomorrow St Kilda will be offering 4 years at $650k a year.

Funnily enough they mentioned on Ch 7 Gameday today that Saints want to offer 3 year deal to 31 yo Goldstein. That’s on top of Draper offer. Leigh Mathews said he didn’t believe it.

Clarke outmarked Goldstein 6-1. Think Saints have got wrong target

Back