Player Watch #20: Zac Clarke - Misses Adelaide with stomach/intestinal issue - 19/7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lore

Dec 14, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
I.. um. I don't know whether to be happy that he showed he's capable of playing, or sad that he most likely will again, and then won't.

naraku

Team Captain
Sep 9, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
A.C. Milan
Did what he need to do. Got 25-30 hit outs for us, at least gave us a presence of sorts even if generally a crappie one.

CBombers17

Club Legend
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
On a hiding to nothing given he was against Alir Alir and it wasn't a conventional ruck contest. Kept how head in the game and was somewhere between just ok and poor for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eth-dog

Premium Gold
Jan 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides

ScrappyCoCo

Club Legend
Jul 5, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Poor game. Those saying Smack ruck next week, need I remind you of this:

T Goldstein: 27 disposals, 8 marks, 4 tackles, 56 hit outs
S McKernan: 15 touches, 2 marks, 1 tackle, 16 hit outs

Nightmare scenario
Thanks for the reminder...at least there is some contribution there. ;)

blitzer

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 27, 2006
House
AFL Club
Essendon
I think he will do better against Goldstein as whilst Goldstein is good around the ground for a ruck he's nowhere near as agile as Aliir Aliir and doesn't normally rack up clearances or anything like that. McKernan got absolutely obliterated last time we played him in the ruck vs Goldstein. If we wanted to try McKernan in the ruck as our first ruck, then Sydney was the team to do it against.

One thing that I was happy with was how he used the ball the few times he got it (ie he didn't turn it over). Nice safe disposals is what we want from him.

Vindicater

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 16, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Yep. Was horrible but Goldy will destroy Smack and that robs our forward line.

Reckon he plays again which makes me sad.

Top Bottom