Delisted #20: Zac Clarke - Delisted - 24/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Was horrendous for about 90% of the game. But thought he had some good moments in the last 10 mins or so there. Stays in, I guess!?

I have no idea what to make of any of that. Looked like Aliir basically conceding the ruck but roving everything broke his brain and it took him a while to work out a plan B

Did what he need to do. Got 25-30 hit outs for us, at least gave us a presence of sorts even if generally a crappie one.

On a hiding to nothing given he was against Alir Alir and it wasn't a conventional ruck contest. Kept how head in the game and was somewhere between just ok and poor for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor game. Those saying Smack ruck next week, need I remind you of this:

T Goldstein: 27 disposals, 8 marks, 4 tackles, 56 hit outs
S McKernan: 15 touches, 2 marks, 1 tackle, 16 hit outs

Nightmare scenario
Thanks for the reminder...at least there is some contribution there. ;)

I think he will do better against Goldstein as whilst Goldstein is good around the ground for a ruck he's nowhere near as agile as Aliir Aliir and doesn't normally rack up clearances or anything like that. McKernan got absolutely obliterated last time we played him in the ruck vs Goldstein. If we wanted to try McKernan in the ruck as our first ruck, then Sydney was the team to do it against.

One thing that I was happy with was how he used the ball the few times he got it (ie he didn't turn it over). Nice safe disposals is what we want from him.

Can't speak for VelvetSledge but I think the standard was pretty high (or low?) this week
I reckon the journo who broke the Raz story has that sewn up, but Clakkas isn't far off.

Bloody hell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back