Delisted #20: Zac Clarke - Delisted - 24/10

Remove this Banner Ad

He was awful tonight but Bellchambers wasn't better. First game in AFL in a few years so even though I want him delisted right now, you have to give him some time to get up to speed.

I'd play him ahead of Bellchambers for a month as TBell looks physically cooked and can't move a few metres to impact a contest.

I’d hate to receive a handball from this guy, no special awareness. Loves giving off hospital balls

I’d hate to receive a handball from this guy, no special awareness. Loves giving off hospital balls
More on the players who handpass to him in the first place, I like the saying ‘never handpass to a ruckman” It never worked tonight for him.

If all we want is a contest I’m sure Draper could do that just as well if not better, what exactly does he have over Draper because his senior experience certainly didn’t show today which would be my only thought as to why he played ahead of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He isn't good but I think everyone's underestimating how few capable ruckman there are around the league.

If injuries hit Clark is a bloke who can come in and Ruck 80-90% of a game as a reasonable tap ruckman.

He was awful tonight but Bellchambers wasn't better. First game in AFL in a few years so even though I want him delisted right now, you have to give him some time to get up to speed.

I'd play him ahead of Bellchambers for a month as TBell looks physically cooked and can't move a few metres to impact a contest.

A month?

Kill me now ffs.

Did I hear correctly that Woosha in the presser said he was happy with how he and bellcho competed??? Worrying if so.

We're never going to win the ruck, let's not compound the problem by having two, slow lumbering crabs in the 22

Will get better and be handy, but in saying that I would like to see Draper get an extended go at it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back