Delisted #20: Zac Clarke - Delisted - 24/10

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread could get pretty damn spicy over the next 24 hours. Bring some water*

*Milk helps you cope better with spice than water but it would've sounded weird to say bring some milk so I've made an editorial decision to use water and I will always stand by said decision

This guy got paid quite a lot of money for what he did tonight.

I understand we have injuries and that says this guy must play due to height, but i'd happily redraft Alwyn Davey to ruck over this giant waste of human filth. He should never get the chance to wear this Guernsey again.

As much as I am not really a fan of this guy, he is one of two healthy ruckman we have at the moment. He's also one of 4 players around the 200cm mark that we have that are currently healthy. The other three are Hooker, Bellchambers and Michael Hartley.

As much as I am not really a fan WE DO NOT HAVE ANY OTHER OPTIONS. We can't run it in on a small ground with a flooded zone. We can't bomb it in if there's no one tall enough or capable of jumping high enough to mark it. This is what we are left with.

The only thing I can say is I wish this guy had a bit more training in bringing the ball to ground and getting it to someone who can kick straight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I am not really a fan of this guy, he is one of two healthy ruckman we have at the moment. He's also one of 4 players around the 200cm mark that we have that are currently healthy. The other three are Hooker, Bellchambers and Michael Hartley.

As much as I am not really a fan WE DO NOT HAVE ANY OTHER OPTIONS. We can't run it in on a small ground with a flooded zone. We can't bomb it in if there's no one tall enough or capable of jumping high enough to mark it. This is what we are left with.

The only thing I can say is I wish this guy had a bit more training in bringing the ball to ground and getting it to someone who can kick straight.
counterpoint: ruckpeople are the most overrated positions on the ground and a s**t ruck is worse for the team than no ruck.

Never been a fan of playing two rucks - And to think EFC is intent on getting another ruck in the mid-season draft to replace Draper - When will they learn.
I doubt we'd be playing two rucks if we had healthy KPFs.

And of course we need to replace Draper, with McKernan down and the other two injury prone we're pretty close to screwed for talls atm, other than in defence (hence robbing defence to pay the forward line).

I doubt we'd be playing two rucks if we had healthy KPFs.

And of course we need to replace Draper, with McKernan down and the other two injury prone we're pretty close to screwed for talls atm, other than in defence (hence robbing defence to pay the forward line).

You can use a smaller forward line - Anyone Clarke's three performances for EFC re-emphasis my argument not to choose a ruck in the mid-season draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back