Media 200 Games of NaturalDisaster - The Good, The Bad and The Admin

Congratulations NaturalDisaster, you have been the best Admin in my time in the SFA. This may well change at the end of your reign, enjoy the title you hold for now.

There is no more aptly named poster in the league, everything you touch gets destroyed, the cost of fixing the damage is beyond the resources of individual people, preparations are made to prevent a repeat … yet it still happens, people are displaced and it is only by the efforts of the good hearted that anyone survives.

Can only hope the rebuild and renewal is better than what was razed.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Congratulations NaturalDisaster, you have been the best Admin in my time in the SFA. This may well change at the end of your reign, enjoy the title you hold for now.

There is no more aptly named poster in the league, everything you touch gets destroyed, the cost of fixing the damage is beyond the resources of individual people, preparations are made to prevent a repeat … yet it still happens, people are displaced and it is only by the efforts of the good hearted that anyone survives.

You can't even tell me how I've destroyed the league :thumbsu:

Nice Melt.

Back