Club History 2000 Signed Premiership Football

Remove this Banner Ad

sparklingarchy

Draftee
Oct 2, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hey Bomber fans,

I'm not one for story telling so I'll cut to the chase, back on GF day 2000 I was out back with dad having a kick of the footy when we found this footy laying on the ground. We took it as a gift from the heavens falling down and gracing our house in Melton at the time. The true origins were never to be discovered.

Anyway, on the eve of 20 years since the premiership (and not being a bombers supporter myself) I thought it would be a good a time as any to part with the footy.

Attached are some photos for those who are interested.

My question is: Is anyone here interested in it? and if so how much would you be willing to part with in order to gain your hands on some history?

I'm currently living in Adelaide so it'll have to be shipped and you won't be able to sight it unless you are in SA (or know someone who is) unfortunately.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 199
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 203
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 201
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 211
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 209

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Footy is allowed to be older than the signatures on it no? Improbable, not impossible.
You wouldn't normally get a premiership team to sign an old footy you had lying around unless it already had signatures on it. Probably some kid took that ball and every time they went to an event where players were signing stuff they got more signatures added to it.

Denham and Prior were definitely on the list for 2000, can't remember about the other two.
Somewhere I've got a signed photo of the 2000 squad, which included such notable names as Eastaugh, Grgic, Fortser-Knight and Berbakov
Olarenshaw left Essendon after 1998, Symons after 1999.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back