Mooster7

Club Legend
Jun 29, 2001
Kansas City, USA
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
KC Chiefs
Watch this space. I'll be finished crunching numbers after the weekend.

Same teams as last year?

Dallas
Indy
Miami
Patriots
Tampa Bay
Pittsburgh
New Orleans
Green Bay
NY Jets
Bengals

Does anyone have any others? Add on.

Peace,

For sheer comic releif, I'd like to see you do a write up on the Raiders, Mooster. ;) Be interesting to see how just how many swear words can get posted in the one thread. :D :D

Originally posted by The Hippie
For sheer comic releif, I'd like to see you do a write up on the Raiders, Mooster. ;) Be interesting to see how just how many swear words can get posted in the one thread. :D :D

LOL! I can take a joke, I think. :D

Yeah, Mooster, do an Oakland Raiders preview. And just to be fair, I'll try and post my rebuttal to it if I see that anything seems uncooth. ;)

All things considered, they are the defending AFC champs, and do deserve some sort of mention in the way of a preview.

Looking forward to it Mooster - while you're at it you'd better throw in a write up on your team.
I also think it was you that put me onto Clinton Portis early for FF - ended up my best player by a mile, so if you feel so inclined a couple of FF 'specials' would be good too.

Cheers

Re: Mooster's 2003 NFL Preseason Preview

Originally posted by Mooster7
Watch this space. I'll be finished crunching numbers after the weekend.

Same teams as last year?

Dallas
Indy
Miami
Patriots
Tampa Bay
Pittsburgh
New Orleans
Green Bay
NY Jets
Bengals

Does anyone have any others? Add on.

Peace,

How about the mighty Lions of Detroit?!?

Or the Eagles?

Looking forward to it as always Mooster. How about kicking it off with the Cowboys like your list order may suggest? I have a good feeling this year about the sleeping giant Cowboys. With the best Secondary in the NFL we are on the rise!!

I think it's time to add to the collection my friends!! ;)

m-trophies5.jpg

THE DALLAS COWBOYS:

Hat, dont' be looking soon for another one of those trophies to put in your........uhm, hat. It ain't happening this year. I'm sure.

Dallas is excited about Parcells coming to town. They should be. That ridiculous idiot Jerry Jones has finally realized that he is an owner. He knows a lot about football, but what owner doesn't? I know a lot about football. The only difference between me and Jones is a billion dollars in the bank and a team. I'm certain that I cannot operate an NFL team like a genuine head coach. Jones finally realized he can't either. It must have been a painful bit of self realization for him. I know it was for me. :D

So good on ya for getting Parcells. The mistake is expecting something immediate. He's like a jab of penicillin. You need it bad, but you're still going to have burning urination for a few days. The Cowboys are (how much does this word hurt?) ....rebuilding. They've got the right coach to start with.

The Dallas Cowboys. You think of a great QB, and a great RB when you think of the 'boys. Dallas has neither at the moment. Hutchinson & Carter (which is it?) are good enough to back-up the likes of Aikman and Staubach, but not good enough to be a 'Dallas QB' whatever that is. If a QB is your computer, Dallas has a slow one. Expect lock-ups, and the occasional boot off the net.

It's really about the Offensive Line. The Offense always is. The Cowboys have an average one. Last year, they had a pitiful one, but that was due to injuries. The return of Larry Allen will help, and the iron man of the group, Flozzel Adams got re-signed. Other than that they've got a sophomore (Gurode) and Ryan Young coming in from a different system. At the time I'm writing this, I think Dallas is planning on starting Wisconsin rookie, Al Johnson at center. Dallas knows quite a bit about bad snaps. This line - if healthy - is an improvement over last year, but still average in my book. That, and an average QB ain't Dallas. Ain't Fort Worth. Carr out in Houston would like them. Not Dallas.

Emmitt Smith is gone. It was his time. He was great, but he needed to go. If Smith had any sense of Hollywood History (like Jason McCartney) he would have retired. Troy Hambrick will be taking Smith's spot. Hambrick was a good solid runner last year. My math says he got 4.01 yards per carry. And that's behind a line that sucked. Bottom line on Hambrick is that he should have started last year over Smith, but he won't "replace" Smith. Not in the reality we all live in.

Dallas receivers are good. I'd love to have Galloway in KC. Parcells brought in Terry Glenn. That was a good move, but unless Glenn got a magic enema over the off-season, he's no replacement for Ismael (who was cut because of inconsistent health balanced against $$$$). Dallas drafted someone way down the list. His name escapes me at the moment - but I won't bother to learn anyone's name down the list until they prove to be shockingly good. Dallas Tight End Tony McGee is the run-blocking sort. He caught a TD last year, but someone had to, eh?

My overall view of the Dallas Offense is that it is better. It is competent. That's not going to be good enough. Let me explain.

DEFENSE:

The only thing on the Dallas Defensive line that I would want is La'Roi Glover. Ta Da! Brandon Noble made a great partner for Glover, but took off to the enemy Redskins where he will no doubt cause some anxiety twice this year. The rest of this unit are just guys. That leaves no push up the middle, and nothing pressure from the outside. With that formula, all you can say is, "Got Linebackers?"

No. Dexter Coakley has pro-bowl moments. Moments. Nguyen isn't as good as Coakley. Al Singleton was a great nab off of Tampa, but he's only a miracle worker when he's got good partners. He won't in Dallas. Not this year. So....got secondary?

Yes! Roy Williams and Darren Woodson are dream Safetys. Both will be back healthy. The Cowboys also flushed up to get some good Corners too. Dereck Ross proved to be an excellent rookie acquisition. Picking up Donald Mitchell fattens them up. As for me, I'll be excited to see K-Stater Terrence Newman playing this year. Dallas has a great set at D-Secondary IMO. However, considering the D-Line, and the Linebackers, a great Secondary will only be great defending quick routes out to 2.5 seconds. Everyone knows that if you give an enemy QB 3 - 4 seconds, he's going to pick you apart. Look for a lot of enemy QB's holding the ball against Dallas this year. It's going to be ugly.

The Cowboys have a good, talented punter in Toby Gowin. He's a consistent 42 yard 4+ hangtime type of guy. The kicker, Bill Cundiff sucks. I'm sorry. I call'em like I see'em. He's good inside of 30, but so is my mother. I'm sure Parcells is looking over the wires trying to find someone with a 40 yard foot. I would be, and I'm as dumb as Jerry Jones.

Dantzler running back kicks should be good for six or two this year. You'll need it.

Overall, the Cowboys are a better team than last year. Or more precisely a better team than they were from week 7 on. That doesn't matter. Have you seen their schedule? It's freakin abominable. They are butting heads with a host of playoff teams. They have an early bye, and are playing 3 teams coming off of bye weeks. Ouch. The NFL stuck a big one up you. They did it to the Chiefs last year too, but not as bad as this. A losing team should have a relaxed season. Dallas got handed a rock to chew on.

If you get more than five wins this year, celebrate.

Peace,

Hey Mooster. Agreed that The Boys won’t be adding to their impressive trophy cabinet this year – just having a bit of fun. I have always been a fan of Parcells and I’m looking forward to seeing him prowling the sidelines with a Cowboys cap on. Quite surreal.

You are right about the QB & RB spots this year, quite a comedown from the Hall of Fame and future 1st ballot Hall of Famers that you referred to. However the OL has improved and a vastly upgraded group of TE’s with the addition of Dan Campbell coming over from the Giants and the drafting of Jason Witten in the 3rd round who was slated to go late in the 1st round by many draft experts. Hambrick should get some decent blocking from a fitter (read Larry Allen) and more settled OL and picking up Richie Anderson from The Jets and hopefully Jamar Martin can show something in his first season after his rookie year was destroyed by a knee injury.

The addition of Terry Glenn as a 3rd WR behind Galloway and Antonio Bryant (who should have a big year) could be an inspired move and with the abovementioned Witten should give either Hutch or QC or dare I say it Clint Stoerner/Tony Romo more options in the passing game.

You are right about the D line. Games are won and lost in the trenches and most of us were expecting the name of a DT to be called on draft day but none were forthcoming. I’m still waiting for a big DT FA signing but it is looking unlikely. I think the Redskins may be cutting DT Dan Wilkinson so perhaps he may be worth a look. Perhaps Willie Blade or Colston Weatherington (hardly household names) may step up to help along with projected starter Michael Myers and DE Greg Ellis has a big year.

I’m counting on less ‘3 and outs’ on offense this year which will keep the D fresher toward the end of the game when last year they weren’t able to stop opposition offenses from scoring, particularly after the Cowboys had taken a lead in the 4th qtr. On countless occasions the D give up the lead on the very next possession.

Player to watch: Roy Williams. He should be a beast this year and should be playing closer to the line of scrimmage. I’m looking for him to lay some wicked licks on Ricky Williams on T-Day this year (well at least I hope so).

Despite the abovementioned brutal schedule I’m looking for an 8-8 season and anything more will be gravy.

Nice review Mooster. Keep up the good work.

BTW if you get the time to explain in further detail on how our tipping comp is going to work this year I would like to see that too if it’s not stretching the friendship too far.
:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll have it done.

I'm going on vacation in about 2 hours time. I have the Colts, Dolphins, Chiefs, Raiders & Packers finished. I was going to write a couple of them this evening, but I left my notes at home. I had so many things on my mind when I left the house, I forgot them. Oh...and I'm also a dumbass. :D

When I get back from holiday (5 August) I'll finish the previews. I'll also explain the new NFL Tipping comp system we'll be using this year.

Peace,

Originally posted by oh_my_hat
OK. Looking forward to the next installment. Where are you holidaying?

South Missouri in what is called 'The Ozarks.' Beautiful terrain. I want to retire down there some day.

I'm going to do some camping, canoeing, horseback riding, archery, and archery cavalry. Then I'm going to hunt a feral hog from horseback with my bow. Good eatin!

Oh, and I'll have a beer or two as well.

Talk at you in a couple of weeks, give or take.

Peace all,

Mooster

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS:

Everyone saw what Coach Dungy's old team the Bucs did to Oakland in the Super Bowl. Ever since, all I've been hearing is how a Defensive team will beat an Offensive one. Dungy wants the Colts to be a D team. Why? IMO, he has potentially one of the Offenses in the league. The D is no slouch either. I think they finished 8 or 9 in 2002. If KC's D had finished 23rd instead of 32nd, we would have been in the bowl. And I don't think Tampa would have picked us apart.

Didn't stop Dungy. Instead of trying to build his line, his first three draft picks were a Tight End and 2 D players. . 3 out of the 4 top off season free agents Indy grabbed were D players as well. Oh well.

Things are looking up for Indy. The key thing that held them back last year was Edgerin James injury and the subsequent abysmal run game. Indy is fat in the run department, but their bench are thousand yarders. Only James is 1500 sort of guy. If he is truly healthy, he'll rack'em up. If not, it's back to 3 yards and change. Dungy will be convinced he needs to build a defensive dynasty around a team which is begging to be one of the NFL's premier Offenses.

I think Dungy needed to build on the already impressive O-line. They're only giving up 23 sacks. If they could improve their run-blocking, a healthy Edgerin could nab a rushing crown. It looks like the Colts are returning their starting O-line. That's how runners get hurt. I say ditch Adam Meadows for someone who can give you good outside run-blocking. Colts need a good pulling Guard too. Rick DeMulling played hurt last year. He's the logical choice for a replacement.

That didn't happen as of the time I'm writing this. Same line. Great pass blockers, but the runners are on their own. Edgerin will pull something out providing he doesn't get hurt. Dungy just doesn't get it. The run is the foundation of everything. The Offensive line is the foundation of the run. Having a number one Defense is nothing if your Offense can run. Being number 8 is plenty good enough.

Which brings me to Peyton Manning. He is without doubt one of the best QB's in the league at the moment. However, the Colts have failings that I'm willing to place right at this feet. How in hell can a QB as well protected as Manning average 21 interceptions a year? I'm convinced that's why the Titans took the AFC South last year, and why Manning has yet to win a post season game. If Peyton learns to throw to the guys with the horseshoes on their heads, it will be the Titans instead looking for a Wild Card. Indy is potentially (and technically) a better team.

If Indy could run, Manning would have less pressure to make plays in the air. C'mon Dungy, are you listening? Manning, Harrison, Edgerin James. The magic troika coaches dream about. Dungy is meanwhile dreaming about Defense. He's one good Guard and one good Tackle away from an AFC championship.

If you are reading this, and are not familiar with the Colts receiver corps, know this - Harrison and Wayne are two of the best in the league. This year, the Colts grabbed Brandon Stokley from the Ravens so they are thick. Manning has targets. Manning has time. He just needs a run game. In answer to Tampa Defense sorts, I'd just like to say one thing: Manning needs a run game just like John Elway did. And that's all I got to say about that.

Defensively, Indy is doing great. 8 is great. Once again though, we are talking about the run. Indy D finished 20th against the run, and there was definite improvement which could be made. Not the obsessive kind of improvement that Dungy dwelled upon, but improvement nonetheless. The Colts grabbed DT Montae Reagor from Denver and Linebacker Jim Nelson from the Vikes. I don't know jack about either of these guys, so I can't tell you if they represent run-stopping power. The other Defensive acquistions made for 2003 seem to be related to pass defense. :confused:

I still think it's a toss-up in the AFC South between the Colts and the Titans. Smart money is tilted to the Titans.

Peace,

MIAMI DOLPHINS:

I think last year I was baggin on Jay Fiedler. I've changed my mind about that. For one, he played very well. Two: I watched him beat Denver with a broken hand, and he earned some savage Mooster respect. I like it when someone displays that kind of spirit & courage. Mostly, I love it when Denve loses. :D

Speaking of Denver, the fish now have Brian Griese. Hopefully, he'll be a backup. He's a good backup. Fiedler is the better QB. Healthy, Fiedler is your man. Ricky Williams has your ground. Give Fiedler some time and he's got your air.

It goes back to the Offensive Line. It always does. Miami's problem is just the opposite of what I was talking about with Indianapolis. The fins have the ground game, they just need to protect the QB a bit more. Buy him some time to find targets down range on the pass plays. Miami picked up a Tackle and Guard in the draft, but that is depth, not improvement in the pass protection business.

It may seem like I'm nit-picking a good O-Line. I'm not. I think Fiedler really needs the time, and I think Miami's receivers are more on the ordinary side, and could use the time as well. They've been relying on Chris Chambers since he was a rookie. Who's crazy idea is that? The Fins drafted a receiver in R-5, but I don't know him. They pulled Derrius Thompson from the Redskins, but at best, he's as good as Chambers and new to the Dolphins system. Yup, they need time to run some routes to be effective.

The saving grace here is Ricky Williams, of course. He's an 1800 yard back - good for 1600 for sure. Here's where a run threat comes in. When you have someone as good as Williams, you can compensate for poor pass blocking by running play action. Kind of strange. Until they got Williams, the Miami mentality was all about the pass. Dan Marino is truly gone. The good news is that Larry Czonka is back! :D

The Defensive is reall good. Gawd what I wouldn't give for Jason Taylor. 18.5 sacks. Tim Bowens and Larry Chester have the between the tackle runs plugged too. This is a good unit. No worries here other than some slight depth issues.

As usual, I'm all about Linebackers. The Miami Linebackers will give Tampas a run in the value department. Zach Thomas is one of the biggest studs going. It will be interesting to see if Junior Seau still has coal to burn along with gomer Morlon Greenwood. If so, Miami is good through the second tier.

Further back is a fit secondary. Two good Corners Patrick Surtain and Sam Madison. The weakness here is that Madison falls apart against pro-bowl caliber receivers. Give those to Surtain. Madison can cover the ordinary ones like a table cloth. Brock Marion is as good a grizzled Safety you'll find anywhere. You don't have to know jack about Miami or even the AFC, but you've certainly heard of Arturo Freeman. Miami has got it on D.

It must be painful to have lost out to New England last year, but that's what "Next Year" is all about. Well, it's next year. I think Miami is clear leader to get the AFC East playoff spot.

Peace,

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS:

I've had a case of the ass with the Pats. Their underdog Super Bowl victory was inspiring. The problem was that they actually believed they were a team in championship form. This basically ****ed everyone off who wasn't a diehard Pat fan, and we loved them missing the playoffs last year. Human nature, eh?

One place where I was wrong was being too critical of their decision to go with Tom Brady. Brady is worthy of his spot on this roster. He's good enought to be a championship QB. He had better stay healthy though, because NE has no one to back him up.

The Offensive Line is good enough, but certainly not an excellent one. One one hand they have a pro-bowl Center, but no one on the right side of the line at the moment. The blind side is average. Against a high pressure Defense, I can see these guys folding and Brady taking sacks or toss aways. Watch for it.

The big weakness is the run. Even more so than Indy. As a matter of fact, New England has a pure crap run game. When your premier back doesn't even crack a thousand, you suck. They didn't do anything to get better here, and are going to have to rely on Brady's arm all year. That's another reason why I have Miami beating them out for AFC East this year. Especially since there really isn't a single Receiver in their air corps that I am envious of. I think I can out jump a couple of them myself. I think they were hired on from Munchkin Land.

Last year, New England often played with an empty backfield. A lot of double Tight End sets and double flanks. It really got my goat when they beat KC in overtime in Week 2. Perhaps you Freudians will think that's the real reason I'm steamed at the Pats. You'd be right.

The Defensive Line is pretty good. I read on Athlon that the Pats are doing quite a bit of reconfiguring of their D-schemes this year and are going to use 4 Linebackers instead of the traditional 3-4 they used last year. They must be putting a lot of faith in their pro-bowl tackle Richard Seymour. I cetainly hope they aren't putting faith in Linebacker Rosevelt Colvin whom they picked off the Bears. That would be misplaced. We'll see.

NE is looking pretty good deep. Lawyer Milloy will be returing, and acquiring Rodney Harrison from San Diego was a pretty sweet coup. They've always been set with Corners. Ty Law and Tyrone Poole are some of the best going. Poole is a gomer though. He's the guy everyone is going to be trying to mismatch this year. Possibly with fast guys in crossing patterns. Maybe that's why the four Linebackers. See? If I keep talking, I answer my own questions. ;)

No worries booting the ball. If you watched the Pro Bowl, you saw Adam Vinatieri. Ken Walter will be punting in the league for some time to come.

Overall, it's a good team. Unfortunately for the Pats, if Miami statys healthy, it's going to be a Dolphin year in AFC East.

Peace,

TAMPA BAY:

Dear Tampa Bay,

Thank you for beating the hell out of Oakland. Now, please go away.

Sincerely,

Everyone Else.

Tampa is all about two things: Defense & Coach Jon Gruden. There is no Offense here. Gruden must hate that, because he is 100% Offense.

QB Brad Johnson would make an excellent backup somewhere. Instead, he has a Super Bowl ring. Courtesy of Gruden and the Defense. Tampa has probably the worst Offensive Line I can think of. Certainly the worst out of all of those I'll be previewing in this thread. In the off-season, the Bucs picked up a couple of new linemen. A new Center John Wade from the Jags, and NYG Guard Jason Whittle. This will give them more of the speed that Gruden likes, but this unit is still a couple of years off from being what Gruden would ultimately like.

There is no running back either. Michael Pittman sucks. If you want, you can post his impressive Super Bowl stats. Don't waste your time, because then you'll force me to post his career stats as a rebuttal. He sucks. He'll be back.

The only saving grace for the entire Tampa Bay Offense are Receivers Keyshawn Johnson and Joe Jurevicius. In fact, IMO these are the only two guys on the entire Offense who deserve a Super Bowl ring. This Offense sucks. Of course, I said that last year and Tampa responded by becoming the NFL Champions. Pay no attention to the man typing these previews. :D

DEFENSE: Do we need to talk about the Defense? This the best D going right now. The whole damn roster reads like a wish list for those teams wanting to make acquisition improvements. How about these names?: Ronde Barber, Simeon Rice, Warren Sapp, Greg Spires. Drooling yet? Tampa also picked up Dwayne Rudd from the Browns. He's an excellent player despite blowing Clevelands first game last year with the helmet toss. Didn't bother me, because it was the Chiefs they lost to. :p

If I learned anything in 2002, it was not to underestimate Tampa. They are my pick for NFC South. That doesn't mean I'm picking them to repeat the Super Bowl. They'll get the South though. No problem.

Peace,

PITTSBURGH STEELERS:

OK, I keep talking about these teams that are going to win their divisions. Steelers are another. Then again, we're talking about the AFC North. Baltimore, Cleveland, the Bengals. Gimme a break. This one is a no brainer with the weak possible upset by Baltimore. I don't see that happening. The Steelers will be back, and they are furious about their playoff loss in 2002.

What the hell happened to Kordell Stewart? I missed that. I thought he was the next big deal in Pittsburgh. Then all of a sudden he is out of a job, and replaced by a freakin' insurance salesman no less. Tommy Maddox can toss a ball, but he's not the next big thing. He's good enough for now, but the Steelers need to find someone else to be their future boy.

The Offensive Line is sturdy enough. If they have a weakness, it's the loss of Wayne Gandy. The Steelers didn't plug this. Instead they decided to move Marvel Smith to the left, and now they have an average blind side tackle. That's not good, because Maddox is a right-handed pocket guy, and he needs someone on the left to cover his ass. I bet five bucks you'll see Maddox take at least two shots in the back this year. I'll bet another five he coughs the ball after one of these hits. Any takers?

Pittsburgh has no one to run the rock. Instead they have everyone do it. I thought Jerome Bettis was going to be a big deal. I wouldn't give fifty cents for him now. The Steelers didn't do anything to correct this in the offseason other than to draft J. T. Wall in the 7th Round. He's a good blocker, and played good college ball. Not real NFL material IMO.

The good news for Pittsburgh is their Receivers. Damn but they have great ones. Everyone talks about Jerry Rice and Tim Brown. To be honest, I'd prefer Hines Ward and Plaxico Burress. The Steeler also picked up a new Tight End Jay Riemersma from the Bills. He's one of those crazy bastards who loves to run crossing patterns. Given that, and legitimate Corner threats in Burress and Ward, if an opposing D has a mismatched Strong Safety, then the whole secondary is compromised. That will be fun to watch this year. Particularly if it happens to Baltimore.

Defensively, the Steelers have rusted. Gone is the steel curtain. The only true strength on Pittsburgh's D are the Linebackers. These guys are all good. Ben Taylor, Andra Davis, Kevin Bentley and James Farrior. They don't get much media exposure outside of the city of Pittsburgh itself, but if you have their trading cards, keep them.

Conversely, I could give a rat's ass for the Steelers Corners and Safeties. This is an area where they could have improved greatly. The Steelers drafted a Safety - Chris Crocker. Never heard of him. Probably won't ever here of him as a matter of fact. Other than that, the Secondary is going to have to struggle a bit this year. Just like their opponents will. Could see some nice air game shootouts watching Pittsburgh games this year. I think they will win the majority of them and (like I said) win the AFC North.

The big question mark is the kicking game. I went on record last year stating that Todd Peterson sucked. I was right, and the Steelers ditched him. I don't know a flippin' thing about their new guy Jeff Reed other than he's got to be better than Todd Peterson.

Peace,

Lots to disgest there Mooster. The Colts are a hard team to fathom and you would have thought that Dungy may have learnt from his time in Tampa Bay that yes, a dominating D will get you far but you need to be able to point some points on the board too.

Peyton Manning seems to throw way too many INT's for my liking and seems to be easily rattled. How does Eli Manning stack up in this area? If I'm not mistaken they have a pretty good back to E. James at RB in Dominic Rhodes (sp?) too don't they. Overall a disappointing team for all the talent they have. Maybe as you have said, if the O line can give some run protection this year then oppostion D's will have to play 8 in the box to stop James and that will leave their WR's matched up 1 on 1 against the DB's and that could create havoc. I really surprised that they haven't done better over the last few years than they have and hope (for thier fans sake) they can make the most of their window of opportunity with their 3 great players on offense - Manning, James & Harrison

:cool: nice Fins preview Mooster :cool:

a few more points of interest FYI :-
our long snapper Ed Perry is out for season with an ACL - an underrated but very important specialist position;
our Punter Mark Royals had a hamstring injury in the opening preseason game, and his replacement Stemke was a revelation punting 5 times with a 46.6 average;
Sammy Knight (signed from Saints) is rumoured to be the starter at Safety ahead of Arturo Freeman;
WR Oronde Gadsden is out injured for approx 2 months, which would leave exciting young prospects J R Tolver and Sam Simmons to fight for the no 4/5 receiver spots;

Hopefully Ricky has another HUGE season, and continues to produce those 30+ yard TD runs. Playaction is definitely a huge weapon if Fiedler can execute it convincingly, and yes he needs a huge protective effort from the OL. Hopefully Chambers can let loose, use his speed and run good deep routes, and get back to his Rookie season form, after struggling to fill in as the possession receiver last season after Gadsden went down. Griese will definitely produce the goods when called upon, and I predict a QB contoversy by mid-season if Jay struggles early on. Defense speaks for itself, although they need to fire in December also, and not fade out late in the season.

GO FINS in 2003

Remove this Banner Ad

Back