NFL 2004/05 NFL - Wild Card Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Brett Favre and his big game Interceptions!

Every one wants to have a go at brett and his picks and lets have a look at the facts. He throws i would say at least 75% of his picks when we are trailing (usually by big margins) in the playoffs. It happened in Dallas, in St.Loiuis, and home to Atlanta and Minnesota. All because our defence couldn't stop them early and brett was trying to get us back in the game. What, you would rather that we run the ball and give ourselves no chance. 95% of teams that turn the ball over 2 more times than their opposition lose and these turnovers usually occur after falling behind early and trying to win.

Moss is a moron. Self-centered egotistical twit who has all the game in the world but only uses it when he feels like it and phones it in the rest of the time (which is 90% of it).

Not an Eagles fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I will be this weekend.

One of the funniest sites on the net, register and check out all their other cartoons. Personally my favorite excuse was "Donald Driver runs into triple coverage". LMAO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back