2004 Premiership Videos

Remove this Banner Ad

Few years ago i picked up the 2004 Victory Pack. It has the last Showdown of 04, the QF against Geelong and the most intense game i have ever been to the St Kilda match

Wow...looking forward to the rest of those... goosebumps alright. Cannot believe it has been 10 years since that day at the G. I want that feeling again of being there and watching us win the big one.

Good stuff, although I wished the guys would've shoved up Wallsy's a bit more, regarding his post-prelim comments.

While we're on shocking calls from that time, how about Tim Lane pleading for 'Mel' Michael to be considered for the Norm Smith in the dying seconds of the GF. Has anyone gone from respected caller to complete nuffy in such a short space if time?

Few years ago i picked up the 2004 Victory Pack. It has the last Showdown of 04, the QF against Geelong and the most intense game i have ever been to the St Kilda match

Iv'e had that pack for year.... for some reason I never picked up the actual GF as I had it recorded... should probably order it.

That St Kilda game is fan-bloody-tastic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Footy Smarts

PORT Adelaide's 2004 premiership was the deserved triumph of a team that finally overcame its mental demons.
It was the fourth straight year the Power had finished in the top four, yet it was the first time they had won through to the Grand Final.
But a bit of digging into the team that beat the Brisbane Lions by 40 points in the Grand Final – denying the Lions their fourth straight flag – reveals that the Power might have been one of the most football-savvy teams to win a premiership.

Channel Ten's effects mics. Hooley dooley.

Channel Seven's current audio sounds like it's picked up by headphones plugged into the mic-jack before being filtered through tuna mornay.

These have been great viewing. Can't wait till we win our next flag and we get one of those grandfinal recall specials on FoxFooty.
Whilst it's good to post, isn't it even better to click through the PTV links? Pretty sure we get some advertising dough that doesn't come through when we do YouTube?

Whilst it's good to post, isn't it even better to click through the PTV links? Pretty sure we get some advertising dough that doesn't come through when we do YouTube?

The links are posted by the PAFC youtube account so its no real difference. If they have ad's turned on they can make money from their youtube videos as well.

They were all great.
Hopefully a special DVD is in the works, would def pick one up. Wasn't there supposed to be a special dinner or function at the club we could buy tickets to? Was it cancelled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic videos!

The Epic Journey is a ripping DVD (many of you would be familiar of), which includes season highlights as well as our journey to the AFL.

I remember when watching it for the first time, I cheered every highlight as if it was happening live. hahaha. A few frothies may have influenced such emotional behaviours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back