2006 AFL Grand Final: Sydney vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Cant afford the pacemaker! But my nails will grow back!! Whoever wins,will play better football in hopefully a tight contest. The winner in all this is the national
comp,at least we have a proper nat comp unlike the nrl!!!

Swannies by 41...still an underrated team by some I reckon. Like the 2002/03 GF's, the first one will be close, but the 2nd will be a blowout ;)

Hoping for a close game, but Swans by a fair margin is my tip. Norm Smith to Jude Bolton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SorryIHammerChicken said:
Swannies by 41...still an underrated team by some I reckon. Like the 2002/03 GF's, the first one will be close, but the 2nd will be a blowout ;)

Hoping for a close game, but Swans by a fair margin is my tip. Norm Smith to Jude Bolton.
huzzah :)

I reckon one of the teams is due for a blow-out.

I could be wrong, but I reckon this nail-biter stuff can't continue and someone is going to have a very 5hit day tomorrow.

Unfortunately I think the two teams are so evenly matched, I don't have a clue who it'll be!

Sydney's my second team (by default - live in Sydney), so I'll be going for the Red and White. Hope they spank the Weagles. ;)

blangerang said:
Draw, see you all next week

There is an interesting dilemma. Whilst I would love to see a draw imagine the quandry Channel 10 would be in.

Next weekend is Bathurst.
Bathurst coverage on Saturday goes from 12pm-5pm.

My tip is the Swans by 3 points.
Norm Smith Medal to go to Micky O, if he kicks straight.

anything BUT a draw:mad: . most of the us who work the weekends have planned to take THIS WEEKEND OFF so I don't know how I'd cope having to miss a grand final replay if I had to work that day. At least the boss is a swans fan

I'm thinking if things continue as they are i.e. the close ball games then I'm thinking I'm gonna go with the swans on a win by a goal or less. Norm Smith will hopefully go to O'loughlin, Judd or Hall

Remove this Banner Ad

Back