2006 APS Season

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys are so sad you have to look up schools in perth. I can see all the money you guys have gives u intresting lives

good luck to wesley this week. this is gonna b the most crushing and brutal defeat of their history, resembling the latter days of schwabs previous club, hawthorn. they are a bunch of soft purple jumpered queers who are dillusional about the football program at their school. they are deservedly gonna b taught a lesson about the game this saturday

thats right bonnet boy, your so pre-occupied with women, lets talk footy. why did u give up? soft? winter tennis is a more manly version of footy? just like the essendon football club. lovett has nothing on davey, lovett is in fact the softest player in the league. his hair looks like semen. just like when i give u a pearl earring u gaybo.

wolfey said:
thats right bonnet boy, your so pre-occupied with women, lets talk footy. why did u give up? soft? winter tennis is a more manly version of footy? just like the essendon football club. lovett has nothing on davey, lovett is in fact the softest player in the league. his hair looks like semen. just like when i give u a pearl earring u gaybo.
Wolfe, you are just as much a pretender as "bonnetboy", you claim to be in search of a reagle every saturday night yet you can only kiss year 9 women, straight out of the cradle there. Don't be hypocritical wolfey, you gave up the great game for what some people politely name "wogball". Go back into your shell you tortoise.

wolfey said:

Speaking of women, rumour has it that you pick up some of the ugliest women lurking the streets of Melbourne, usually multiple amounts too.

True?

just curious, where is the b-train lining up this week? i heard he's a real force but oakleigh knocked him back due to school committments. id also like to take this opportunity to say that the TAC cup is an absolute farce without the private school boys, particularly Oakleigh who coincidentally are beginning to struggle. all the crap that we receive about being soft is unjustified, as stats are proving we are simply better footballers u tools.

pj23 said:
sorry my friend chugalugga i was in the gym getting tough so i could be like you but if sitting on big footy all day so i can respond posts as they happen makes me tough... i might try it
Don't bother going to the gym, my guns will out-do yours anyway...

macca69 said:
yeh would like to know that also.

What are the fixtures this week? Wesley plays Carey, is the only one I know.

Jeez, this will be cracker of a game:thumbsdown: Two of the worst sides in the APS competition.

You'll see unfit players missing targets by hand, foot and by mouth, both these sides have a tendency to mouth off even when they're losing by 10 goals.

chooker said:
Jeez, this will be cracker of a game:thumbsdown: Two of the worst sides in the APS competition.

You'll see unfit players missing targets by hand, foot and by mouth, both these sides have a tendency to mouth off even when they're losing by 10 goals.

I heard their footballing ability was equal to their academic ability, virtually 0. However, they can blaze it up like no others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

macca69 said:
Just curious, how many of u guys talking up your own schools, actually play footy for your school and if u do what level?

dont play, but coach. 2 knee reconstructions have forced me out of the game.

macca69 said:
Just curious, how many of u guys talking up your own schools, actually play footy for your school and if u do what level?
Are you deano who played for the Wesley 2's on Sat?
Cos he's the dictionary definition of a tosser.

pj23 said:
you soft prick
That's what MGS is all about, having soft players play 1st XVIII.
Especially Xavier Ellis, wouldn't know a hard ball get if it smacked him in the face.
He's soft.

macca69 said:
nah mate. Didn't hear that name called during the game, although I must admit, my focus was on getting a kick ;)
Can't of worked too well, I can't think of any Wesley players who beat their oponent. Have fun losing every game this year by over 5 goals.

chooker said:
That's what MGS is all about, having soft players play 1st XVIII.
Especially Xavier Ellis, wouldn't know a hard ball get if it smacked him in the face.
He's soft.
like your :D:D:D:D... sorry i couldn't help myself but anyway ellis is very soft isn't he? broke his foot and played the rest of the game getting 32 touchs and 2 goals.. soft effort xav... and at least hes still playing not crying about what could have been

pj23 said:
like your :D:D:D:D... sorry i couldn't help myself but anyway ellis is very soft isn't he? broke his foot and played the rest of the game getting 32 touchs and 2 goals.. soft effort xav... and at least hes still playing not crying about what could have been

He is a weak sook who is too scared to committ to Hawthorn...

What a joke of a draft pick!

Chugga said:
I agree, you certainly are.

I will pulverise you if I play you...the hands of 'H', the goal nous of 'Gazza', I am the package.

pitty your only in year 10 at scotch hahahahah
this one goes out to jcats you you little :D:D:D:D!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back