2006 - The Worst AFL draft ever

Remove this Banner Ad

How do u rate your own crappy side that couldn’t beat a top 8 team all year ,,,anywhere , less than ordinary I would have thought
,,,,, Sydney round 1,,,,, ,,,,, West Coast round 16, ,,,,,, So BigFooty, that as a poster made a comment about a team, the ,,,,,, reply ,,,,, had to denigrate that posters team ,,,,,, as if that invalidates the point ,,,,, with ,,,,,, added factual inaccuracies ,,,,, to boot, ,,,,,

I'm not sure if I've included enough ,,,, for you to understand. Incomprehensible is your native language, not mine.

3. Kangaroos: Lachlan Hansen (Gippsland) Will be a very good KP defender, a few injury worries but looks like a champion in the making.
21. Kangaroos:Gavin Urquhart (Morningside) Already a solid AFL player, moved into the midfield this year and has the tools to become a gun midfielder.
37. Kangaroos: Todd Goldstein (Oakleigh) Best tap ruckman at North already.
53. Kangaroos: Lindsay Thomas (Port Adelaide) Match winner has his ups and downs but has a lot of talent.
69. Kangaroos: Ben Warren (Zillmere Eagles) Looks a handy player will make it
82. Kangaroos: Aaron Edwards (Frankston) Very handy player, has his issues off the field but is quality.

Also picked up Ben Ross, 23 possies yesterday against the cats and Matty Campbell very good forward pocket both from the rookie draft.

8 players from one draft that will make it, very happy with the 2006 draft.
Ah the optimism

,,,,, Sydney round 1,,,,, ,,,,, West Coast round 16, ,,,,,, So BigFooty, that as a poster made a comment about a team, the ,,,,,, reply ,,,,, had to denigrate that posters team ,,,,,, as if that invalidates the point ,,,,, with ,,,,,, added factual inaccuracies ,,,,, to boot, ,,,,,

I'm not sure if I've included enough ,,,, for you to understand. Incomprehensible is your native language, not mine.
You forgot to mention losing the unlosable elim final on a home deck against a clapped out wc ,,,,woeful

Remove this Banner Ad

Back