2007/2008 player sponsor thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Great news ... the cars going to be ready tomrrow !!!!!!!!!! This means no more grumpy heals at work.

Great news ... the cars going to be ready tomrrow !!!!!!!!!! This means no more grumpy heals at work.
Didnt they tell you that yesterday lol? Wouldnt wanna be there tomorrow if heals turns up and the cars not ready. I can just picture the scene already and let me tell you, It doesnt look pretty:D

Didnt they tell you that yesterday lol? Wouldnt wanna be there tomorrow if heals turns up and the cars not ready. I can just picture the scene already and let me tell you, It doesnt look pretty:D

I wont say anything to them till ive got the keys in my hand. Dads coming with me so i think ill leave the talking up to him.

Nice spin Keys. :cool:

However you'll be pretty dizzy by the end of this season I feel. ;)

You bet I will.

Dizzy from watching Fletch run rings around his opponents.:thumbsu:

Heals - You're on the right track mate - let the adults do the talking:p

Half the season will be over by the time pick 14 comes around.....

I have no idea on who to pick, old pinnochio is gone and I miss him already. :(

Half the season will be over by the time pick 14 comes around.....

I have no idea on who to pick, old pinnochio is gone and I miss him already. :(

I have #15! :eek:

Plenty on offer GB ol' mate.

Tyson, Daniel, Darren, Andrew.

If available of course. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pfft theres only one REAL Batman as far as im concerned

88231827_59eec45d6b_o.jpg

Pure West :D

Cheers to Kane249 for the opportunity to co-sponsor the great Dean Cox.

Respect to Keyser Soze, for picking Chad Fletcher. I am willing to bet that he is going to lose his mind at some point in season 2008. I smell a 'Rowan Jones' situation all over again. But worse because people will be secretly jealous of Fletch's modelling work. :D I see those Live ads everywhere.

By the way, how long does these draft usually take.

Cheers to Kane249 for the opportunity to co-sponsor the great Dean Cox.

Respect to Keyser Soze, for picking Chad Fletcher. I am willing to bet that he is going to lose his mind at some point in season 2008. I smell a 'Rowan Jones' situation all over again. But worse because people will be secretly jealous of Fletch's modelling work. :D I see those Live ads everywhere.

By the way, how long does these draft usually take.

Are you betting that I'll lose my mind at some point or Fletch?

Some would suggest that in choosing the fabulous No 7, I have already lost mine.:)

Seriously, for all his faults I do like Fletch and I wanted to make sure he had someone to defend his honour on here when blame is being tossed around.

Are you betting that I'll lose my mind at some point or Fletch?

Some would suggest that in choosing the fabulous No 7, I have already lost mine.:)

Seriously, for all his faults I do like Fletch and I wanted to make sure he had someone to defend his honour on here when blame is being tossed around.

I was betting that you will lose my mind after hearing people constantly whinge about stuff and never acknowledged when he plays well. Fletch seems to be a the first player, supporters go for and gets judged far more harshly than other players. Staker running a close second in the scapegoat stakes. Would love to see Fletch prove them wrong.

I was betting that you will lose my mind after hearing people constantly whinge about stuff and never acknowledged when he plays well. Fletch seems to be a the first player, supporters go for and gets judged far more harshly than other players. Staker running a close second in the scapegoat stakes. Would love to see Fletch prove them wrong.

Oh s**t. I've gone and lost your mind.;)

Never mind:)

Agree entirely with your comments on Fletch and also Staker.

In fact I very nearly picked Stakes, but Issy seemed quite keen on him so Fletch it was.

By the way BM, what on earth is your avatar?

It's the Dark Knight anyway.

There you go Larri baby. :D

If he didnt turn the ball over 9 out of 10 times there wouldnt be a problem.

Worse kick in the squad by a long way. (now RoJo is gone)

But I hope he proves me wrong 2008.

I doubt it. :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back