Player Sponsorship 2007 Ryan Hargrave Sponsorship announcement

Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to advise that we will be sponsoring Western Bulldogs defender Ryan Hargrave again for the 2007 season.

I will provide more details about the sponsorship later today.

If you would like to be a part of the Player Sponsorship and Bulldogs Backyard efforts then please contact me via a PM.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far and just a reminder to everyone else that it's not to late to join in.

Max469

All Australian
Oct 7, 2005
Northern Suburbs
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Beloved Doggies
Happy to be part of sponsoring our number 25. Not my favourite number 25 - as most would know by now but he is doing just fine.

Every little bit helps, so jump on board and help the club break that magical 32,000.

How great it feels watching our membership grow and this is a great way to add a little extra.

Good to see we are sponsoring Ryan Hargrave again for 2007. :thumbsu:

TCD and Max469 thanks for showing interest in the Sponsorship of Ryan Hargrave just contact OS and he will give you the details and if anyone else is interested in adding to the sponsorship contact OldSchool also via PM.

Benno From Berwick

Cancelled
Western Bulldogs - Ryan Hargrave 2007 Player Sponsor Western Bulldogs - Ryan Hargrave 2006 Player Sponsor
Jul 27, 2005
Obvious.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Panthers-CV
I am in, time for all of us to dig deep to help out the Backyard Bulldog program.

The more we encourage the youth of the West to follow the Bullies the better. Lets get them involved at a young age.....this program does that.

$200 from me.

Borgsta

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 3, 2003
Melb.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham, Orlando
Im in, can i contribute $50? I have no job ATM.

from memory that was the amount I contributed last year. You can give whatever you like as every little bit helps the club.

BTW OS, I'm coming back to Melb in late April do you mind if I give money to you then or is that a bit too late?

from memory that was the amount I contributed last year. You can give whatever you like as every little bit helps the club.

BTW OS, I'm coming back to Melb in late April do you mind if I give money to you then or is that a bit too late?

That will be fine

This was just about the best thing I did last year after buying my membership.

I got to have a personal interest in a player and felt much closer to the action at the club and I shared it with a whole lot of fellow posters.

So help the club and help yourself at the same time. Every little bit helps.

Last year we not only bought our player sponsorship we bought some Bulldog backyard packages so that a few people who couldn't afford to go got to see the mighty Bullies in action.

How's that for a winning trifecta; the club benefitted, we benefitted and some less fortunate that us benefitted as well.

So dig deep.

Go Dogs!

Just an update for all those who have contributed and those who are contemplating contributing but we are now in a position to add a number of Bulldog Backyard packages to go on top of the Ryan Hargrave sponsorship we have already paid for.

This should result in a number of additional memberships for the club. At a guess we could be looking at 30 plus memberships.

A big thanks thanks to eveyone who has contributed so far and just a reminder that it's not too late to join in.

Send me a PM if you would like to know more about it.

This should result in a number of additional memberships for the club. At a guess we could be looking at 30 plus memberships.

That's great OS, 30 plus more memberships via the Bulldogs Backyard M'ships plus the sponsorship of Ryan Hargrave is a great contribution. :thumbsu:

You have done very well getting it all together OS. So any surplass will just go towards the B Y Memberships, so if anyone else is interested PM OS.

Pugsta

Club Legend
Veteran Western Bulldogs - Ryan Hargrave 2007 Player Sponsor Western Bulldogs - Ryan Hargrave 2006 Player Sponsor
Jul 16, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just popped in another $50 - and it feels good! Excess funds raised going towards Backyard Memberships is a fantastic idea :thumbsu:

We have received another tremendous donation today which will go a long way to adding a number of memberships for the club.

That's great news OS and again thanks to all who have participated in this great venture, by all reports Shaggy will be in for a great season and I am rapt to be part of the sponsorship again this season.

That's great news OS and again thanks to all who have participated in this great venture, by all reports Shaggy will be in for a great season and I am rapt to be part of the sponsorship again this season.

I will organise for one each of all the backyard packages on Monday and then probably in another weeks time will add whatever else we can to the mix.

Back