NFL 2008/09 NFC Divisional Round: Arizona vs Carolina

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Divisional Playoffs - Carolina v Arizona

This is embarressing for Delhomme. Cassel starting for them next year? I think Delhomme is 34.
You should wish him Happy Birthday, as today (10/1) is indeed his 34th Birthday :p. What a day for Jake

Delhomme is a SHOT for confidence. Why not use the screen plays to move the chains? It's not like ARZ are gonna be all over that idea. ARZ should 'focus & finish'by running it down the Panties throats. HIGHTOWER is the man.

You should wish him Happy Birthday, as today (10/1) is indeed his 34th Birthday :p. What a day for Jake

Another pick for good measure.. I can feel for the Black Cats as a rewind to 2004 post season.. :(

Stuff like this isn't suppose to happen. Cards playing exceptionally well so you can't take that away from the winners.

Wonder what the fallout from this game will be in Carolina.

Fox was on shakey ground at the start of the season and they won't be too happy with this performance.

Congrats to the Cards but the Panthers have been terrible. Worst they've been all year.

Number 4 and time to run for the Cards. GAME SET MATCH. Oh and another good call on delay of game!! And that was one 'tick' unlike the 5 or so for the Ravens!

Ravens hopefully used up all their 'Delay of Game - Get out of jail Cards' today. ;)

Well well well. Cardinals to the championship game.

What an amazing turn of events over the past 2 weeks. Incredible stuff.

Go Philly, Championship game in the Desert. FIngers crossed!!!

Hey Woodson, hows that D. :p

Wonder what the fallout from this game will be in Carolina.

Fox was on shakey ground at the start of the season and they won't be too happy with this performance.

Congrats to the Cards but the Panthers have been terrible. Worst they've been all year.

That's gotta be tough on the HC I think JD. The QB has to take the rap on this loss. Fox doesn't warrant to get the flick. Just re-load with a better D and maybe next season will be a blessing for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pick 6! Boring

For you maybe!!!!!!!

And dont give me this s**t about the Panthers being so bad. Theres a reason they have s**t themselves today. The Cardinals D has been phenomenal!!!!!

A team you got owned by vs a team that simply beat you convincingly?

A team you got owned by vs a team that simply beat you convincingly?

Means nothing come playoff time Zarko. We are 0-5 when travelling to the East this season before today.

If Philly win its at home, so of course i'm rooting for that.

VERY GOOD AFTERNOON to you Sir, Wizard. :thumbsu:

I'm rapt for your Cards.

Hey, you know that good things can happen when I pour the ACID! ;) :D

Thank you Delhomme. Looks like Eagles vs Giants is the NFC Championship game after all.

Quite a few blow-ins really flocking for the winner of Giants-Eagles to roll the Upstart Cards. Only on Big Footy. :)

For you maybe!!!!!!!

And dont give me this s**t about the Panthers being so bad. Theres a reason they have s**t themselves today. The Cardinals D has been phenomenal!!!!!

That's the lesson to be learned for everyone who didn't believe. :eek: :D JD made mention before the game that ARZ had the game to exploit the Black Cats. Great Call from the #6 AE tipster. And Congrats on your Cards for reaching the Conf Championship, Wiz.

It's already been noted that Colts 06 = Cards 08. Now that's something to get excited about. Remember that the Colts came back from 18pts down in the 06 CC to roll the Pats. I reckon too many ppl have forgotten that FACT!

Quite a few blow-ins really flocking for the winner of Giants-Eagles to roll the Upstart Cards. Only on Big Footy. :)

I had noticed, its kind of a bizarre phenomena isnt it? :) I guess interest is always welcome, so long as its consistent.

It's already been noted that Colts 06 = Cards 08. Now that's something to get excited about. Remember that the Colts came back from 18pts down in the 06 CC to roll the Pats. I reckon too many ppl have forgotten that FACT!
oh I have not:mad: Another lost trophy.Although that was more forgivable than last years.......I still have not found a word for it in the English language.:(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back