Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Divisional Playoffs - Carolina v Arizona

350nvk1.gif

Sums up Delhomme's game.

350nvk1.gif

Video Lexicon for 'Oh damn.. that wasn't suppose to happen'

Sums up Delhomme's game.

Yup. I feel for him. Happens to the best of us so he'll have to take it on the chin and move on.

oh I have not:mad: Another lost trophy.Although that was more forgivable than last years.......I still have not found a word for it in the English language.:(

Week 17 2007... I was convinced the G-men played their Supabah.. I guess I was WRONG.. it was the Pats SB !!! 16-0 was more important than focussing on the weakness' of that outstanding game. Had the Pats lost, would of been the 'blessing in disguise'. IMHO

I am so embarrassed. We choked so hard, I gave the Cards no chance of winning this game. We got the team, we got the pieces and the players....but we choked simple as that

Out played mate, dont kid yourself and dont let the media do it for you.

I am so embarrassed. We choked so hard, I gave the Cards no chance of winning this game. We got the team, we got the pieces and the players....but we choked simple as that

Long lost Panthers fan RETURNS to the NFL forum. Commiseration for your team today. The hoard of loyal Pats BF forum fans can appreciate your shattered feeling atm. Hopefully you'll be brave enough to show up during the regular season to post more often like the 'AE faithful'. I wouldn't use the word 'Choke' ..more like, hitting a Brick Wall early as your team may well have got ahead of themselves. Happens when there isn't much respect for the UPSTART teams and hopefully it'll be a blessing for next season when the Panthers will be better for the experience.

Means nothing come playoff time Zarko. We are 0-5 when travelling to the East this season before today.

If Philly win its at home, so of course i'm rooting for that.

yep, 'Arizona' were 0-5 in the ET timezone this year, however, all those games were played at 1pm ET.....or 10am for the Cardinals players. This is a massive disadvantage for PT teams. Neuromuscular responses required for sports such as Americn Football reach optimum levels a mininum of 4-5 hours after wakeup........this means the players were required to be awake and moving around at 5am Cardinals time for each of those games.

This was the 1st game in the ET that was scheduled at a 'respectable' time for the Arizona Cardinals players. If they end playing in New York next week, they'll end up with the late kick-off so travelling East wont be an excuse again either.

Long lost Panthers fan RETURNS to the NFL forum. Commiseration for your team today. The hoard of loyal Pats BF forum fans can appreciate your shattered feeling atm. Hopefully you'll be brave enough to show up during the regular season to post more often like the 'AE faithful'. I wouldn't use the word 'Choke' ..more like, hitting a Brick Wall early as your team may well have got ahead of themselves. Happens when there isn't much respect for the UPSTART teams and hopefully it'll be a blessing for next season when the Panthers will be better for the experience.

Thanks mate. Yes I don't post much here at all really, I don't know why I don't. Usually lurking around the NBA forums following a Houston Rockets team that will probably suffer the same playoff fate as my Panthers ;)

Terrific result.

Philadelphia win tomorrow and they're into the SB :D

Terrific result.

Philadelphia win tomorrow and they're into the SB :D

Or maybe they become the 3rd team in a row to underestimate the Cards...???

Im all for the Eagles getting up tomorrow, because Ive leaped onto the Cards bandwagon :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or maybe they become the 3rd team in a row to underestimate the Cards...???

Im all for the Eagles getting up tomorrow, because Ive leaped onto the Cards bandwagon :thumbsu:

bandwagon.jpg

From CONS_SS Lions bandwagon thread of yesteryear.

GET ON NOW.. what better time with a Conference Championship awaiting.

With Benny Graham in the drivers' seat, I'm sure Sav Rocca will be pulling alot of weight for the Eagles wagon to get FULL as well.

What a performance by the Cards - it proves again that despite the history and the records, anyone can win on the day. They didn't just win, they won comfortably. It will be nice to have an Aussie in the big one so I hope either Benny or Sav make it.

The Panthers really left thier worst until the last. They looked like they just thought they would turn up and win. Delhomme looked shocked by the whole thing.

The Panthers really left thier worst until the last. They looked like they just thought they would turn up and win. Delhomme looked shocked by the whole thing.

I think Delhomme will struggle to get a game next year where-ever he turns up, all except one of those interceptions was his fault. And for one of the best recievers in the NFC to not have one catch until a couple of seconds before 3/4 time was astounding.

What might have been if Warner had of found his way to the Panthers after he left St Louis and Delhomme had have ended up somewhere else.

350nvk1.gif

Sums up Delhomme's game.

ROFL

This one is getting quite the workout over on the Falcons message boards today.

Well I said it in the div. playoffs preview thread, get pressure on Delhomme early and he is more than likely to crumble.

The Cards D has been awesome the last two weeks and they are getting quite the run on. Philly and G-Men fans need to be very wary because Arizona is peaking (again) at the right end of the season.

ROFL

The Cards D has been awesome the last two weeks and they are getting quite the run on. Philly and G-Men fans need to be very wary because Arizona is peaking (again) at the right end of the season.

The Cards running game went well, the passing is a bit one dimensional but it is hard to work out how well the defence went because Delholmme went into such a meltdown, even the Panthers punter only got used sparingly due to so many of his passes getting picked off.

Spewin i missed todays games ( Was fishing all day :thumbsu:) and it sounds like it was a great game by the cards and one allmighty upset , i was getting scores from the net with my phone in the middle of Port Phillip Bay and i was shocked at the scoreline when i saw it in the second half!!

Congrats to the Cards supporters well done. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

I am going to watch the replay soon. :)

P.S I am happy the ravens won i allways thought they were sitting ducks waiting to get knocked off and it eventuated. ;)

Cheers Chism :)

Spewin i missed todays games ( Was fishing all day :thumbsu:) and it sounds like it was a great game by the cards and one allmighty upset , i was getting scores from the net with my phone in the middle of Port Phillip Bay and i was shocked at the scoreline when i saw it in the second half!!

Congrats to the Cards supporters well done. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

I am going to watch the replay soon. :)

P.S I am happy the ravens won i allways thought they were sitting ducks waiting to get knocked off and it eventuated. ;)

Cheers Chism :)

Thanks for reminding me. I didnt wake up untill mid 2nd qtr in the Ten-Bal game, and fell asleep soon after, woke up saw the scores at 13-10 and went back to sleep. woke up for the Cards game, and what a game and a perfect result

Bluddy hell, i put the game on where i woke up, i wanted to see the two TD's at least I can watch the 3 FGs now.

P.S I am happy the ravens won i allways thought they (Titans) were sitting ducks waiting to get knocked off and it eventuated.

Don't overlook the Karma factor either.

Cop that you rotten mongrels!! :p

Credit to Arizona, didn't think they had that in them. Only watched the first half as the recording stuffed up on me but fitzgerald had a big game and really carolina just let themsleves down on all parts.

:D *whispers* You really think the Cards D is that good?

Who said anything about them being that good?

They made plays today atleast, unlike the negative scores that they put up in the playoffs for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back