Remove this Banner Ad

red+black

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Jul 12, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Anyone know when this might be released? When was last year's DVD released? My next question was whether it would be available in NTSC format but I checked http://www.sportsdelivered.com/ and it looks like it's only PAL.

I'm hoping to pick one up before October 17.

Anyone know when this might be released? When was last year's DVD released?
I'm hoping to pick one up before October 17.

Monday at EzyDVD
I believe last years was on sale at Skilled Stadium on the sunday and in stores on monday [maybe sunday in some].The version with the radio commentarys on it wasn't released until a week or two after the GF.

Monday at EzyDVD
I believe last years was on sale at Skilled Stadium on the sunday and in stores on monday [maybe sunday in some].The version with the radio commentarys on it wasn't released until a week or two after the GF.

I was worried about that. No way do I want to waste my money on some BS version only to have a full version out a week or two later.

Monday at EzyDVD

Yes I just saw some in EzyDVD for $25, the best price I have seen, but thanks for the tip, I'll wait until the radio version one comes out

What are the extra's on the DVD? You'd expect there would be a few for $35.
With todays technology, anybody could download or record the game for nothing.

FWIW I always think it's better to wait a few weeks after the intial release, and get the GF dvd with the commentaries from 3AW, MMM, SEN etc ...
It sure as hell beats watching the game listening to Bruce and the Ox again lol ..

What are the extra's on the DVD? You'd expect there would be a few for $35.
With todays technology, anybody could download or record the game for nothing.

As I said on the other post, I think the 'alternative' soundtracks to the game count as 'Extras' ...

FWIW I always think it's better to wait a few weeks after the intial release, and get the GF dvd with the commentaries from 3AW, MMM, SEN etc ...
It sure as hell beats watching the game listening to Bruce and the Ox again lol ..

On the hawks board the word is the version with different commentaries should be realesed on thursday, which is alright. Defently not worth buying the version with just the 7 commentary. Would love to hear MMM as I did bring my radio to the game but could not hear squat as it was that loud, would love to hear BT going nuts when Rioli lays that tackle.

On the hawks board the word is the version with different commentaries should be realesed on thursday, which is alright. Defently not worth buying the version with just the 7 commentary. Would love to hear MMM as I did bring my radio to the game but could not hear squat as it was that loud, would love to hear BT going nuts when Rioli lays that tackle.

I know that i'm bringing back an old post, but I was wondering if anyone knew of places that would still sell the 2008 afl grand final dvd, with all the different radio calls on it. Either retail stores or on-line is fine. Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know where I can direct download the radio commentary for 2008 GF? I jog with Hawthorn radio calls on my iPod which are designed to pump me up. Listening to the final qtr of the 2013 PF pretty much doubles my times ;)

Anyhow I found some torrents of the SEN, MMM, ABC, KROCK, 3AW calls but they're unseeded so I can't download them. If anyone has them and wants to upload or send me links it would be met with much gratitude. Thanking you muchly.

Anyone know where I can direct download the radio commentary for 2008 GF? I jog with Hawthorn radio calls on my iPod which are designed to pump me up. Listening to the final qtr of the 2013 PF pretty much doubles my times ;)

Anyhow I found some torrents of the SEN, MMM, ABC, KROCK, 3AW calls but they're unseeded so I can't download them. If anyone has them and wants to upload or send me links it would be met with much gratitude. Thanking you muchly.

If you buy the 2008 Victory Pack the GF DVD comes with the radio commentary as well as Channel 7.

If you buy the 2008 Victory Pack the GF DVD comes with the radio commentary as well as Channel 7.

Thing is that will be hard coded into DVD format wont it? Im looking for mp3's to listen to on my iPod. Is hard to rip them from the DVD also as my new comp has no optical drive. There were plenty of mp3 links floating around at the time but it seems that they're all dead.

Thing is that will be hard coded into DVD format wont it? Im looking for mp3's to listen to on my iPod. Is hard to rip them from the DVD also as my new comp has no optical drive. There were plenty of mp3 links floating around at the time but it seems that they're all dead.

You could rip the audio tracks off the DVD easy enough.

Found them....

3AW

MMM

SEN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back