Resource 2008 grand final tickets

i had to check mine too even though i know im going too D0nk.

Good luck to all the bigfooty members...hope most of you get a ticket, you deserve it

Re: Who gas GF tickets- check your bank accounts

I rang my mate as soon as I saw the ballot was in, as he had our receipt number. He firstly wouldn't tell me the number and wanted to load up his computer to check for himself. He then said he had looked through it and that we didn't have tickets, and then whinged for about 10 seconds and then goes "oh hang on, im so confused" and looked again and realised we had tickets. I could've killed him.

Cannot wait.

Yeah i missed out 2 yrs in a row aswell now but Skilled kicked arse last yr.
Just hope more people turn out as only 10,000 were there last yr, Make this yr even better:thumbsu:

yeh was awesome, only bad part was how far a walk lambys is from the screens, had to buy 4 cans each quarter break. drank em so quick it didnt matter that they got warm!

could easily sneak some in tho..

WTF???????/

Nothing got deducted from my CBA account and I have netbank yet.......MY NUMBERS THERE. THANKS ****EN CHRIST

has this happened to anyone else???????????

same put two lots in and missed both. second year in a row. excuse me I am going to play with the traffic
Feel for you mate - I was lucky last year. s**t feeling though, I already vented on the main board about the MCC as a way of relief.

yeh was awesome, only bad part was how far a walk lambys is from the screens, had to buy 4 cans each quarter break. drank em so quick it didnt matter that they got warm!

could easily sneak some in tho..
Yeah i enjoyed it. It doesnt really bother me going to skilled with mates and watching it there as im a WC supporter but it effects the rest of the family as they are mad cats fans and their not to happy about missing out again.

Though i would love to go as i also hold a geelong membership and attend all their victorian games as i dont really get to watch WC much. I even wear my Geelong jumper to the games :eek:

I'M GOING TO THE GRAND FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssSSSsSSSSS!!!!!!ELEVEN!!!!!11!1111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!
:D:p:):thumbsu: GO CATS!

(PS: Sorry to those people who missed out...)

damn second year ive flown over and missed out...

Kardinya Park it is!! Had a ball last year anyway!!!

BRING IT ON.

Sorry to hear that mate but you're right, Skilled Stadium last year and that night in town was one I will never forget.

Sorry to hear that mate but you're right, Skilled Stadium last year and that night in town was one I will never forget.

That night in town was magic.

**** i feel for you guys i remember what it felt like last yr. i dont even want to get my hopes up cos they didnt deduct anything from my account. then again the reciept no. being on the site is the thing to go by isnt it?

**** i feel for you guys i remember what it felt like last yr. i dont even want to get my hopes up cos they didnt deduct anything from my account. then again the reciept no. being on the site is the thing to go by isnt it?

yep :thumbsu:

Ahhh there are plenty in my boat , have to grin and bear it again. One things for sure. I will be pissed and dancing in the streets Saturday night if you guys do your bit and scream the G down. go catters

I'M GOING TO THE GRAND FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssSSSsSSSSS!!!!!!ELEVEN!!!!!11!1111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!
:D:p:):thumbsu: GO CATS!

(PS: Sorry to those people who missed out...)

:mad::mad::(

town will be blocked off to all traffic afta 4pm this year

Haha.

Took the pigs ages to get it all blocked off last year, was gold seeing a few cops trying to stop thousands of 'high on life' cattas supporters. :thumbsu:

WTF???????/

Nothing got deducted from my CBA account and I have netbank yet.......MY NUMBERS THERE. THANKS ****EN CHRIST

has this happened to anyone else???????????

Same with me mate, ive moped around all day as nothing was taken out of my account but my numbers there:confused:

I think im just as confused as you are

I can't believe that i'm actually going to the grand final. :)

It's been one hell of a wait, but it was all worth it.

I truly feel for those of you who missed out.
You all deserve to be there and it ****ing sucks that you're not going to be given that chance.

Back