Resource 2008 grand final tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

I missed out on GF tickets. If there is anyone out there with a spare ticket please let me know. After being at every final, and close to every season game i am shattered to miss out.
Not happy with the member's ballot.

Help me out please!!!!!

Yup - in the same boat. Went to every melbourne game and all the finals (same as last year)... and no ticket :(

Holy crap...I got tickets! :thumbsu:

For everyone who missed out last year, I know exactly how you feel. But don't worry, you will forget all about it when we win. :)

To be honest i want to tell everyone celebrating getting tickets to STFU because thats how upset i am but then thats just rude.

I should i be happy for them and that our team made the granny.

For just 1 ticket, I will give 200% ticket price, a limited edition, individually numbered 1999 Melb Storm fully signed premiership jersey (worth $1000+), plus a Matt Scarlett match worn jumper (paid $500).

Please PM me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For just 1 ticket, I will give 200% asking price, a limited edition, individually numbered 1999 Melb Storm fully signed premiership jersey (worth $1000+), plus a Matt Scarlett match worn jumper (paid $500).

Please PM me.

With those sort of resources at your disposal you'll have no problem getting a ticket. :thumbsu:

For just 1 ticket, I will give 200% asking price, a limited edition, individually numbered 1999 Melb Storm fully signed premiership jersey (worth $1000+), plus a Matt Scarlett match worn jumper (paid $500).

Please PM me.
:eek: your gonna give 200% ticket price + melb storm jersey and a matty scarlett jumper.

Pretty sure with that you will have a ticket in no time:thumbsu:

Ballot was kind to me this year (after dissapointingly missing last year). Others had their turn last year and hopefully others will have theirs next year.
No complaints on my part though.:)

9 individual entries, didn't get a single one. Words cannot describe this feeling.

You serious? Thats a nightmare.

Join in with me and start cheering on the DRAW! We want a draw. Come back next week and we will get the ticket. Draw clap clap clap draw clap clap clap :p

However with your luck................i dunno.

For just 1 ticket, I will give 200% ticket price, a limited edition, individually numbered 1999 Melb Storm fully signed premiership jersey (worth $1000+), plus a Matt Scarlett match worn jumper (paid $500).

Please PM me.
mate, ud be able to get a ticket through an officila package for a grand
u r gonna pay like $1,800...almost as much as centre square :confused:

Looking for two tickets for the big dance - my brother has flown in from the U.K., so it would be awesome to get him along to the game. PM me if you have any prospects...

Enjoyed the euphoria of last year from the Arcadia in South Yarra; hopefully, we can get in on the action at the 'G this time around!

GOYOUMIGHTYCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please PM me.

Keep your jumpers and go through the Melbourne footy lunch, it's getting dropped in price by the day. Some tickets are going for $1600, so you can sell the two jumpers online or to a cat fan and help pay for that.

Or else there is a few on here that can get extra tickets through the grapevine (just not me!).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back