2008 Statistics Leaders

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll try to keep updating this thread after each of our games.

20fazqx.jpg

2r6pn6e.jpg

Just so theres a benchmark to compare with, could you also do an extra coloum next to the total showing what number the league leader is on.

Cheers.

Good Work X!

Nice and clear. I quite like the Footywire site too.

Some observations on the stats after Round 2

• Scott West- still going strong and a valuable contributor.
  • Mitch Hahn - Nice to have some aggression back.
  • Gia- Up there in contested possessions that would contradict some people`s view of him as a soft receiver.
  • Young Josh- leading contested marks. I guess you would n`t think a guy with his physique would be leading this stat.
  • Morris-getting it done as we expect and love him for.
  • Aker-most errors. Seen by many as sublimely skillful.

Good Work X!

• Gia- Up there in contested possessions that would contradict some people`s view of him as a soft receiver.
  • Young Josh- leading contested marks. I guess you would n`t think a guy with his physique would be leading this stat.

That's more likely to happen in the forward line i reckon. When he chiped it to the square and the dee player marked it, would that be an error

Just so theres a benchmark to compare with, could you also do an extra coloum next to the total showing what number the league leader is on.

Cheers.
Yep, good idea.

I'll do that from round three.

How are you doing in EPL Tipping?

Good Work X!

Really good point.

Gia- Up there in contested possessions that would contradict some people`s view of him as a soft receiver.

Back that up again.

Gia got such a an undeserved pasting by so many people on this board last year. When he is up and going he is a real asset. Can win his own footy, runs all day, uses the footy intelligently and knows where the goals are. His best footy is still in front of him. His is still growing as a footballer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back