2009 Colts Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

after the seasons finished, were seen all teams. who do you suggest are each teams best/better players throughout the year..

st kilda city - harrington, joachim, nidam
dingley - wilcox, hickford, ravenall
skye - fox, o'driscoll, scott
st pauls - will leave that for other clubs to decide..
murrumbeena - pratt, thompson, hargrave
hampton - timms
cheltenham - lawson
chelsea heights - spicer
narre north - pulham
highett - shaw
mordialloc - wont even go there.

feel free to add names and opinions.

Well Harrington won our B & F yesterday and he'd definitely be up there. As would Nidam, Joachim,Sullivan, Holdinghausen, Gillett, McNaughton, Wilson plus many more. We've got a plethora of guns.

This weeks games.

Saturday - Major Semi Final: St. Kilda City vs. Skye

Sunday - Minor Semi Final: Dingley vs. St. Pauls

Winner of the Major SF goes to the Grand Final, the loser plays the winner of the Minor SF.

This weeks games.

Saturday - Major Semi Final: St. Kilda City vs. Skye

Sunday - Minor Semi Final: Dingley vs. St. Pauls

Winner of the Major SF goes to the Grand Final, the loser plays the winner of the Minor SF.

st pauls winners by 1 goal over dingley.. easy to say dingley hate the hard ball and were always beaten in the 50/50s today.

st pauls to play skye next week for a spot in the grand final.

st pauls winners by 1 goal over dingley.. easy to say dingley hate the hard ball and were always beaten in the 50/50s today.

st pauls to play skye next week for a spot in the grand final.

Yep. And to be honest, I thought you'd win as well. Skye this week will be a different test.

We played them and won by 57pts, but they're a very physical side and love the hard ball.

I'll be there to watch the St. Pauls vs. Skye game, should be a ripper.

Well St. Pauls beat Skye in the Prelim Final today by about 2-3 goals I heard, so they've got us next weekend in the GF.

We beat them twice during the season, at home by 8 goals, and away by 12 goals but I think they're better now than those two matches, but I think we are too.

Should be a ripper match, always thought St. Pauls would come good in the end.

Well St. Pauls beat Skye in the Prelim Final today by about 2-3 goals I heard, so they've got us next weekend in the GF.

We beat them twice during the season, at home by 8 goals, and away by 12 goals but I think they're better now than those two matches, but I think we are too.

a number of outs in both those games, which reflects on some poor results.
but have got a full strength side now and have peaked at the right time, knocking out murrumbeena, dingley and now skye today.

should be a good game.

result from today...
9.9-63 Skye
def. by
12.5-77 St Pauls East Bentleigh

St Pauls East Bentleigh
Goal Kickers: K. Knox 3, B. Caracher, J. Calleja, J. Brown, M. O''Connor, B. Rodwell, W. Chum, S. Byrne, N. Hulston, S. Ayre

Best Players: A. O''Shea, W. Chum, K. Knox, M. Herbstreit, M. O''Connor, L. Simpson

Great effort by the skye colts for a side that was only formed this year .coach paul o'toole be very proud of the success you and your team had this year.

Well the City Colts thumped St. Pauls to the tune of 115pts.

It was probably our best all round performance of the year and it was well deserved. We were the best side all year and really, were never challenged for the Flag.

Well Done Boys!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back