Resource 2009 finals tickets thread (updated for Grand Final ticket ballot results)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
F%*k Yeah! :D

I'm stoked! I've missed the last two ballots and didn't think this one would be any different!

To those that have missed all 3 I really feel for you.

So happy to be going!

Am I losing my mind or is the idea of chronologically numbered ticket results just a bit too hard for the guys at ticketek.
Although I think I've missed out as no credit card withdrawals have taken place.
Still, would like to see the evidence that my number was in the ballot somewhere.

Am I losing my mind or is the idea of chronologically numbered ticket results just a bit too hard for the guys at ticketek.
Although I think I've missed out as no credit card withdrawals have taken place.
Still, would like to see the evidence that my number was in the ballot somewhere.

ALT-F and search your number.

when you registered for the ballot or membership initially?

When you registered for the ballot. If you did it online, it's in your confirmation e-mail.

And I was successful in the ballot but my credit card balance still doesn't show the money's come out.

It was like trying to find a needle in a haystack but I've found mine. :)
Just look harder and you might find em'. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The inevitable GF tickets request thread

A place for those of us who have missed in the ballot and just want to try our luck and see if anyone has extra tickets
So post your sob story and good luck.

My story is simply missed all 3 ballots so I'm looking for 2 tickets preferably not standing as my mum is really short

I'm working til 3 today so if someone does pm me and gets no reply you now know why. From then til Thursday I'll be free for any possible savior

*I don't condone scalping and simply started this thread in the off chance someone is looking to get rid of tickets they aren't going to use

GUESS WHO IS GOING TO THE GRAND FINAL! :D:thumbsu:

The PoidaCat.

I have the best bosses in the World.

M23 Row Q Seats 9 and 10

Taking my Die Hard St Kilda supporter Brother.

Yes.....I have ANZ went yesterday!

What do I do now....I have my number.....and tickets.....but how do I find out what I got?

I'd like to know the same thing, and can we go straight to ticketek and get them printed now or do we need to wait for some confirmation email or something?

Desperately looking for a single ticket to the Grand Final.
Missed out on the "damn" ballot once again.
I can never seem to get to the Big Game - after going to all home games, both finals (even interstate in times past). So unfair!
Anyone out there with an unwanted/needed ticket, doubtful but hopeful.
Please message me.:(

Re: The inevitable GF tickets request thread

As above. My Daughter and I have missed out again. No sob story just bloody sad that there will be thousands there that do not even follow football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back