Player Sponsorship 2009 Travis Varcoe sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Indeed... Well I'd hope the winner knows by now, if the draw has even been done.

It'd be a rush if they aren't near where it's at if they haven't been told yet.
I'm sure it's been done, Jim Boy would have it under control. Last year was a bit of a rush too but I still found out the day before, and that was enough time.

Couldn't believe it when I found out I won!
Already had a membership and couldn't go to the gala so I went for the guernsey which is awesome.
Dad and mum were already going as corporate sponsors so it was passed to them tonight. Varcoe even came over and talked to mum and dad (they just called me) and got a photo. Wished I was there!!
Every year they have a silent auction and last year when Mum and Dad went they bid and won Varcoe's guernsey! What a coincidence. When they told me about it last year I was so excited, but they framed last year's one for the company and I didn't get my hands on it hehe :(.
But now I have one for myself :). WOOO.
Thanks for the organization of this Jim Boy.
And CARN THE CATS!
AND VARCOE! woo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I emailed asking if I could get in to the lockers for a photo... And I got a reply today;

*Hi Stuart, thanks for your email.

I’m a bit confused as it’s my understanding that the sponsor is bigfooty.com and this is reflected on Travs locker. It wont change this year.

I’m sorry but we are unable to provide access to anyone outside of the football department to the player’s locker room.

>_<

Well I emailed asking if I could get in to the lockers for a photo... And I got a reply today;

>_<
Sorry - had to edit out something there.

Its my uderstanding that both your name and BigFooty are on the locker, that is certinaly what they said they will do. Its possible that they don't have your name on it any more as new sposorships have begun. However it doesn't surprise me that they are confused.

I went on a tour of the club last year and one of the stops we made was the player locker room but I'd imagine that could change week to week depending on who is doing what. The best bet would be if someone here has any contacts to help you out. Best of luck!

Edit: Just realised that you were last years winner and not this years. I guess that they have probably removed the names by now or in the process of :-(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back