2010 Bigfooty Spring Carnival Punting Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

ummm did derby day get the boot? cause i had 20ew on sacred choice and heartsareforlove.. my total looks abit small.
Its a joke I think. The mod trolling the people.
Cmon Rizzo. We all know its a time consuming tedious task but if you put your hand up for it people can expect results - not 6 weeks down the track and not half done. Don't put your hand up for it next year.

ummm did derby day get the boot? cause i had 20ew on sacred choice and heartsareforlove.. my total looks abit small.

What happened was my PM box was full, so I was deleting my older PMs. However, what I didn't realise was that after every page of old Pms you delete it takes you back to page one. In my rush I accidently deleted a page of Cup and a page of derby selections from people. Which basically meant I couldn't use them as it would be unfair for others. :(

Its a joke I think. The mod trolling the people.
Cmon Rizzo. We all know its a time consuming tedious task but if you put your hand up for it people can expect results - not 6 weeks down the track and not half done. Don't put your hand up for it next year.

Obviously things didn't go well this time around, and I wouldn't have put my hand up to do it if I knew I was going to be hit with those time constraints, but alas there is not much I can do now. Feel free to look after it next year if you want.

Tough few weeks for Rizzo by the looks. Obviously a lot of time, effort and cash has gone into building his site and cred up. Disappointing the way the whole saga has been handled, but plenty of lessons learn by the looks.

On a brighter note good to see Stakes Day tips weren't deleted as l blitzed the field by pulling a roughie out my bum and also found a $50 free bet sitting in my IAS account that l hadn't used since Spring Canival time. :)

Wouldn't Riz have to supply IAS with the punters account numbers? I don't think he has the ability to credit free bets to others accounts. To say he has used them himself is a bit rich.

Its all well and good to put your hand up but it counts for little if you dont follow through then mess things up. Dont tell people to get over it they have every reason to get upset whether it was free to enter or not

Maybe he did ;)

Seriously though whether he had the right intentions or not people are more than entitled to be upset when results go missing especially after all the other problems of it being god knows how many weeks late already. Add that to all of Rizzos other recent stuff ups and of course people are not going to be happy with him no matter what his intentions are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i pm'd my iasbet number. can i expect my freebet credited before sunday? pm'd few days back

Not sure. Depends on what the IASbet marketing team are doing over xmas. I don't control the freebets, but the numbers have been passed on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back