Rookie
Apr 23, 2010
melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Birregurra
Ben Cox & Luke McLennan
Ben Cox & Luke McLennan
Ben Cox & Luke McLennan getting arrested on GF day for alcohol and teammate abuse.

I can just see it now, Ben Cox has a big enough head already. Three mention by you SOS1 and his big head will even get bigger. Not the smartest boy going around Coxy, actually quite a tool really. Should watch what he puts on f/b. Alvie got what was coming to them, most undisciplined team I have seen in country footy. The coach should pull his players and spectators into line. They never shut up gee it would be great to see a final series without them. Well done bombers.

May 29, 2007
australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Alvie FC
I can just see it now, Ben Cox has a big enough head already. Three mention by you SOS1 and his big head will even get bigger. Not the smartest boy going around Coxy, actually quite a tool really. Should watch what he puts on f/b. Alvie got what was coming to them, most undisciplined team I have seen in country footy. The coach should pull his players and spectators into line. They never shut up gee it would be great to see a final series without them. Well done bombers.
Ever actually met the bloke? Im tipping hes kicked more goals this year than you have played games. Umpires were pitiful all year and that Daniel Williams got the job in the grand final and was just evidence that the umpires association is a rabble. As for a finals series without alvie, dont hold your breath mate because they are going no where.

justchecking

Senior List
May 26, 2008
Colac
Now that the 2010 CDFL finals series has finished, lets hear everyone's thoughts on.

Best Player in Finals:
Best Moment:
Biggest disappointment:

vinny cat

Rookie
Apr 23, 2010
melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Ever actually met the bloke? Im tipping hes kicked more goals this year than you have played games. Umpires were pitiful all year and that Daniel Williams got the job in the grand final and was just evidence that the umpires association is a rabble. As for a finals series without alvie, dont hold your breath mate because they are going no where.

Would you expect anything else from an Alvie supporter. Alvie and a Collingwood supporter to go with it. My god, Alvie keep blaming someone else, don't look at the big picture. The bottom line is Alvie. that you didn't win the flag, you didn't even make it. So that makes you losers, I don't care if his kicked more goals than I have played, his still a goose. Ever ask why so many of his Colac teammates were glad to see him go ? One day he might wake up and realise what a waste of talent he is being. But I doubt it as he continues to think that the world is all about him. The problem is with Alvie that there too many that haven't worked it out yet, there is no I in team. Wonder how long it will take them, some are not too bright out there beside Red Rock.

May 29, 2007
australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Alvie FC
Would you expect anything else from an Alvie supporter. Alvie and a Collingwood supporter to go with it. My god, Alvie keep blaming someone else, don't look at the big picture. The bottom line is Alvie. that you didn't win the flag, you didn't even make it. So that makes you losers, I don't care if his kicked more goals than I have played, his still a goose. Ever ask why so many of his Colac teammates were glad to see him go ? One day he might wake up and realise what a waste of talent he is being. But I doubt it as he continues to think that the world is all about him. The problem is with Alvie that there too many that haven't worked it out yet, there is no I in team. Wonder how long it will take them, some are not too bright out there beside Red Rock.
Ben Cox is the bloke you would most want to run out with in a big game. Numerous times over the past couple of years in big games he has been the difference. As for your little go at alvies inability to crack it into a grand final, that has nothing to do with being poorly coached or having a bad attitude. You try take 6 kids under 18 into a wet and boggy finals campaign and beat irrewarra who had none and birregurra who had one.

vinny cat

Rookie
Apr 23, 2010
melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
so it was the kids that cost alvie the finals series and not the umpires?

Imagine that a Alvie supporter suggesting it might have been their kids that let them down. What about the amount of 50 metre penalties paid aganist them during the finals series. I reckon they had more paid against them than the rest of the comp put together. But that would be the umpires fault, not that they are the most undisciplined side we have seen in decades.

vinny cat

Rookie
Apr 23, 2010
melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Ben Cox is the bloke you would most want to run out with in a big game. Numerous times over the past couple of years in big games he has been the difference. As for your little go at alvies inability to crack it into a grand final, that has nothing to do with being poorly coached or having a bad attitude. You try take 6 kids under 18 into a wet and boggy finals campaign and beat irrewarra who had none and birregurra who had one.

The grapevine is a little slow with the Colac Herald website down at the moment, interesting news from Alvie. The coach has decided to call it a day, has he had enough of the idiots he was trying to coach ? Intersting call that he thinks he has 2 years left at Senior footy, not sure he would have a taste of a premiership in those next 2 years. Think top level footy might be past him. Maybe he could venture up to the Cricket Ground, sure they would find him a whistle if he thinks umpiring is so simple.

santacruz

Rookie
Apr 15, 2008
victoria
The grapevine is a little slow with the Colac Herald website down at the moment, interesting news from Alvie. The coach has decided to call it a day, has he had enough of the idiots he was trying to coach ? Intersting call that he thinks he has 2 years left at Senior footy, not sure he would have a taste of a premiership in those next 2 years. Think top level footy might be past him. Maybe he could venture up to the Cricket Ground, sure they would find him a whistle if he thinks umpiring is so simple.
you've got a fair mouth on you vinny, probably more yap than the alvie foooty club put together. at least what they say is quailty not mindless dribbble im reading from you now

vinny cat

Rookie
Apr 23, 2010
melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
you've got a fair mouth on you vinny, probably more yap than the alvie foooty club put together. at least what they say is quailty not mindless dribbble im reading from you now

A little nervous when you were putting this down were you, Footy not foooty and the dribbble you were talking mate doesnt have a triple b. Keep having a crack

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back