Discussion 2010 Jumper Guide Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Official 2010 Jumper Guide - Discussion

I cant say anything about the Puma cup/polo range because Ive never really looked that closely, but the collar is a favourite of mine and whenever Im making a jumper design that doesnt have a manufacture I use Puma :)

Also where does Brisbane come into all of this. If Puma do start pulling out of the AFL will Brissy be the only club left with Puma as sponsor.

I guess we will just have to wait until the end of the year to see if everyone sponsored by Puma jumpers go on sale.
:confused: Well if they pull out of Hawthorn and WCE, I should think that Brisbane would also be Puma-less...

As for the reasoning Gibbsy, I have no clue. Puma are one of the biggest boot suppliers among amateur ranks in Australia, and have a long footy background. I'm only reporting what I heard a while ago.

As for the reasoning Gibbsy, I have no clue. Puma are one of the biggest boot suppliers among amateur ranks in Australia, and have a long footy background. I'm only reporting what I heard a while ago.

I heard the same rumour... right before we re-signed with Puma in 2008.

Well, Puma aren't renowned for moves that make sense. I'll tell you a little story. Recently, Puma paid an enormously large sum of money so they could secure a sponsorship with the Irish rugby union. They'd bid this amount, because they looked at the sales Canterbury made in 2007, and the number being very large, they drew the opinion that sales of IRFU merchandise draws a lot of money. One problem. 2007 was a world cup year, and now Puma have probably lost quite a bit of money.

00000209-image.jpg

Via SEN.

Yeh, saw on the Bombers website. Gonna try get that Geelong commemorative jumper done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Puma better not be withdrawing, they've been with Hawthorn forever.

Does anyone else know why Asics doesn't manufacture a team? As in sponsor, they did Melbourne a few years ago but they are the most popular boots by a mile.

Correct and accordingly updated (St. Kilda clash for cancer).

Can I just suggest the Essendon Clash for Cancer jumper has a bigger yellow section than just the cuff.
Your version has the cuff, which is correct, but because the adidas jumpers have a very thin cuff, they made a yellow section of equal width on the rest of the jumper.
214102.jpg

What do you guys think of this lineup for AJL round 20

ESS Home vs COLL Clash
CARL Home vs RICH Home white shorts
FRE Home vs SYD Home
WB Home vs GEEL Home white shorts
PORT Home vs WCE Away white shorts
BRIS Home vs ADEL Clash
HAW Home vs MELB Home white shorts
NORTH Home vs STK Home white shorts

Also why is the WCE royal away on sale at my local AFL store?? Has something changed in the 2010 off season??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back