Discussion 2010 Jumper Guide Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Official 2010 Jumper Guide - Discussion

OK, at the risk of sounding nuts... am I the only one who thinks Geelong's hoops aren't quite perfectly sized and spaced?

[conspiracytheorist]Could someone who owns one of these jumpers do me a favour and measure the height of each hoop, particularly up around the shoulders?[/conspiracytheorist]

Anyone know of any other clubs have jumpers on sale for cheap at the moment?

North has "Argentina" Clash Jumper for half price ($60)

2010%20SS%20Adult%20Clash%20Guernsey%20Main1.JPG

https://www.clubsonline.com.au/shop/index.cfm?fuseaction=Display_Product&ProductID=11596&OrgID=1748
https://assets.clubsonline.com.au/a...s/main/2010 SS Adult Clash Guernsey Main1.JPG

Just out of interest Mero what were those guernseys?
Can you post pics please?
Richmond-PS-2004.gif
Richmond 2004. This stayed on the website for most of the season before someone pointed out the fact that they never wore it.

Footscray-2006-PS.gif
Footscray 2006. This was a bugger to get right, and then they played Melbourne and didn't wear it.

^^^^^
Richmod: Looks similar to their current training strip

Bulldogs: Dont like the look of it. Too much going on. A bit like the current Lions one. Would be much better without the bulldog logo.

I can understand why you didn't put them online, but it's cool to see them anyway. Maybe they could have their own subsection, though that may be overkill.

I think things like these should go on. Even if they don't particularly fit with the rest of the jumpers they're still interesting to see. All they need is a note saying "announced but never actually worn" or something similar.

They'd more then likly be getting rid of that clash, wouldnt they?? I remember on here a while back Liam Boy (I think) posted a Facebook page asking for opinions on the North clash.

Yes, it was me, and I think they're going to switch to a dark clash, using a white vee on royal blue.

Yeah North really need to go back to that it looked really good
Hawthorn should also look into something similar for an away/clash eg. their first home jumper

Heres my choices for AJL round 21. What do you guys think??
GEEL Home white shorts vs CARL Home
STK Home vs RICH Home white shorts
HAW Home vs FRE Away
COLL Home vs ADEL Clash
SYD Home vs WB Home
PORT Home vs MELB White clash
ESS Home vs BRIS Vic white shorts
WCE Home vs NORTH Home white shorts

Im not sure about Collingwood vs Adelaide, but last time they played in Collingwood at home Adelaide wore their red clash.

I think Adelaide will play home white shorts.

In what appears to be their 'home' semi final last year:
colla.jpg

And 2008:
coll.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not sure about Collingwood vs Adelaide, but last time they played in Collingwood at home Adelaide wore their red clash.

Their red jumper was an away jumper, I expect they'll just wear their home this year with white shorts.

Ahhk. Mero's got the red jumper with red and yellow stripes as a clash. I found a picture that shows Collingwood home and Adelaide in the jumper I mentioned. Doesnt matter I will change it.

Here's the jumper Im talking about
Adelaide-Clash-2007.gif

and this jumper was their away in 2007 according to Mero/footyjumpers.com

Dear Sir/madam

not only did you anger me greatly by removing the GREATEST JUMPER OF ALL TIME, you now must take away the second jumper of all time from our home matches

**** you

coxy

+1

Classic royal blue with yellow wings
Yellow peril away with royal blue wings

White jumper with blue wings for clash? (another design)

Simple and looks good - the club is almost shooting themselves in the foot otherwise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back