2010 Perfect Starting 22 (No Trades)

Remove this Banner Ad

Petrie?

But would rely on Smith to play to cover the ruck byes...

I sort of meant pure rucks, but I suppose Petrie counts. I think he will be basically a pure forward, he has not really rucked since the end of 08. His hit outs at the end of 08 were @ 20 a game, his most hit outs in a game since has been 13 - ony 82 hit outs in all of 09.

I am not convinced that he is a must have, he's very cheap and previously very durable...just like Jared Crouch was before his first real injury. The DP adds something. Ahh who am I kidding, everyone will have him.

Maybe Charman is the ruck with most potential :p

I sort of meant pure rucks, but I suppose Petrie counts. I think he will be basically a pure forward, he has not really rucked since the end of 08. His hit outs at the end of 08 were @ 20 a game, his most hit outs in a game since has been 13 - ony 82 hit outs in all of 09.

I am not convinced that he is a must have, he's very cheap and previously very durable...just like Jared Crouch was before his first real injury. The DP adds something. Ahh who am I kidding, everyone will have him.

Maybe Charman is the ruck with most potential :p

If Leuy goes down early than he probably is.

It goes to show that these days you need to be looking at for premiums that are going to rise by about 3-5 points. Swan, Mackie, Gilbert ect. Really wish i went a bit different to others with Russell (especially) and Mackie last year, they were my next 2 premium types for the backs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back